PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-02
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard: 1600mm*960mm*80mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
Footboard: 1600mm*300mm*50mm(include the bed leg height:100mm）,
siderail: 2000mm*180mm*30mm, include the slats: 1540*60*20mm,12pcs,
center support bar:2000*40*20mm, Thickness:1.0mm,Packing: 2 carton/set.
Sideboard and footboard no strips stitching.
Description of PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-02
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:Is my son to little for a twin bed?
- What you could possibly do is take the bed off the metal frame and only use the box spring and mattress until he is a little older. And make sure two sides of the bed are to a wall, the head of the bed and one of the sides. When you put him to bed lay him closest to the wall so he has a smaller chance of rolling off the bed. Most toddler beds also have something on the end of it. I do not really see the need for it, but if you want put like a toybox or a bench at the end of the bed to give you more of the same effect. My mom actually just put us straight into a twin bed, metal frame and all. Yeah it was high, but we had a stool near the bed to help us climb up and down, and we knew not to roll off the bed. She actually put pillows on the floor near the bed for the first week or so, incase we did decide to roll off the bed so we would see how much it hurt, without getting hurt.
- Q:Bedroom furniture: how to choose the bedstead? Material of bedstead
- Good solid wood beds are connected by mortise and tenon and so on. They are reinforced by screws and protective blocks in areas where the local load is relatively large.
- Q:My gerbil is eating bedding help!?
- Are you sure s/he is really eating it? Gerbils will pick up their bedding in their mouth and then carry it back to make a nest/bed.
- Q:What about the marriage bed
- Making the bed and making the bed are usually done by hand. The bed to peanuts, longan, lotus seeds, red dates, chestnuts and other dried fruit; flowers: usually choose roses or lilies, play a decorative role; wedding wedding photo frame: in addition, should also be prepared to part of the album for everyone to enjoy; there will be a candle: the ancient wedding festivities, candle, modern western style wedding, candlestick is good decorative products; fruit: dried fruit, fruit, snacks, these can not only entertain guests, also added a lot of festive atmosphere for the new house. Four, the bed bed is also called the "real shop", "sweep the bed", "Samuel bed" or "Sazhang", refers to the day before the wedding, by hand for a small ceremony bridal chamber arranged on the bed, in the process to find two children.
- Q:one direction bedding?
- i can't seem to find any that come in queen size. but i'm sure you can look on eBay, amazon, squidoo, or just google, queen size one direction bedding then click shopping you can find one somewhere :)
- Q:My kitten hisses at her bed.?
- Yes you might want to try washing the bed. Your new kitten is probably hissing because she smells your old kitten on the bed. But then again, if your old kitten had an infection and was lying in that bed, it might not be safe for your new kitten to sleep in! I would advise buying a new bed altogether but if not, definitely wash the old one first.
- Q:Level 5 Tanning bed (READ DESCRIPTION!!!!)?
- Probably the level 5 bed at only 2 minutes. but the first time you ever go into a tanning bed it raises your chance of getting skin cancer up to 75% even if you only tan ONCE! im only 18 and i had to get a thing on my nose removed that they thought was cancerous because of tanning beds and i have premature age lines around my eyes. and i only used the tannig bed for 3 months. I'm not trying to preach but you really don't want to do that to yourself.
- Q:If you sit something with bed bugs in it outside would the bed bugs leave?
- One common natural remedy people propose for bed bugs is to leave things that are infested outdoors, hoping that either cold weather or the heat will kill them off. This is a remedy that will get you mixed results. For some people, it works very well - which is why people keep telling everyone to use it. Often, however, there will still be some alive even if you've put stuff out in extreme temperatures. Why? Because the temperature isn't evenly distributed, for one. Let's say you put a mattress outside in the winter. Parts of it will get very cold, especially the exterior. But inside, it wouldn't get that cold - and it might not be cold enough to get rid of them. For another, it takes pretty extreme temperatures - either above 120 degrees Fahrenheit or below zero. If you're trying to freeze them out, it takes a week or two for them to die.
- Q:Whats the difference between bedding and nesting for dwarf hamsters?
- Bedding is what you fill the cage with (Please don't use pine, cedar, bed fluff or cotton, use CareFresh or Aspen) and nesting is what the dwarf hamster uses for a bed, like your bed, and sleep in it. What could make good nesting is just plain unscented toilet paper.
- Q:Air Force bed checks?
- Bed checks, nothing. They won't even give you BAH unless you're married.
POWER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal beds and PE wicker furniture, is a direct supplier for POWELL & DOREL, one of the largest furniture manufacturer in north of China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range