PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-13
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard: 1600mm*1100mm*80mm(include the bed leg height:120mm）,
Footboard: 1600mm*300mm*50mm(include the bed leg height:120mm）,
Siderail: 2020mm*180mm*30mm, Include the slats: 1540*60*20mm,12pcs，
Center support bar:2020*40*20mm, Thickness:1.0mm,Packing: 2 carton/set.
Description of PU Bed Queen Size CMAX-13
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:Brown tie bed frame deformation, still necessary tight?
- With firmness brown mattress is generally divided into three types: soft mattress, hard mattress, hard and soft mattress. The shop guide says soft brown is better for warm winter use; hard brown is more breathable and comfortable for summer use.
- Q:could it possibly be bed bugs?
- It's impossible to tell without seeing a captured insect. Several insects look like bed bugs including young roaches, beetles etc. I'd suggest the following: 1. Look at the pictures in the resource 2. Call in an exterminator and show them a sample (online search engine for exterminators in reference 2) 3. Bring the sample to your local cooperative extension office. Most will look at a sample for free. Your local department of health could probably let you know about a local resource. 4. Send the sample to an online company called Indentify LLC that will identify the insect for around $20 (resource 3) Be sure to act quickly as insects such as bed bugs can multiply fast causing a large infestation.
- Q:Where to buy bedding?
- when i first saw this question i was going to just say urban outfitters until i read the rest of your details :D so you could always save up for something from urban outfitters~thats what im doing:) maybe pbteen? i guess thats pretty expensive too:/ so i guess a good place could be target or walmart. i have found a couple i like there just browsing through all the bedding on their website
- Q:how I can sleep on my own bed?
- Own a bed then lie on it and fall asleep.
- Q:Will my mattress fit in my bed?
- I would not buy that combination. You are going to have 5 1/2 of platrform sticking out on both sides -- I guarantee you will be bumping your shins against it. With a baby on the way you will be climbing in and out of bed a LOT -- do you really want to be banging your legs on this thing every time? You will hate it. My recommendation is to find another bed that fits the mattress or find a mattress that is at LEAST 85 wide if you are dead set on that bed. I find it hard to believe you are not able to locate a combination that will fit correctly. Check with a local mattress manufacturer rather than one of the big-box chain stores -- it is not that hard to have a custom foam mattress made to order.
- Q:Bed wetting problem. any help?
- Stop drinking any liquids a couple hours or an hour before going to bed and go pee right before you go to bed and avoid milk too thats what my doctor told for me and it worked!! Hoped this help!! And im a teenager girl same age and now i dont wet the bed
- Q:What is soft packing? What's the difference between hard or hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Soft outfit is on the overall environment, space aesthetics, furnishings art and life function, material style, artistic experience, personality preferences, and even Feng Shui cultural and other complex elements of creative fusion, is soft installed in each area, each product is an integral part of the overall environment. Also in the commercial space environment and residential space environment, all moving elements collectively referred to as soft package, also known as soft decoration, soft decoration. Soft mounted elements include furniture, decorative painting, ceramics, floral plants, fabric, lighting and other decorative ornaments; soft decoration category includes family residential, commercial space, such as hotels, clubs, restaurants, bars, office space and so on, as long as there are human activities require furnishing interior space
- Q:What should i do about bed wetting?
- You just can't make her stop over night. You can help her and the bedding by making her wear a diaper at night. I was a bed wetter from age 6 past the age of 15 and my parents had me in a disposable diaper every night until I was dry and I'm glad they made me wear diapers to bed. I can tell you since I did wet the bed, its much better waking up in a wet diaper than waking up in a wet bed and wet pajamas. Its not as bad as it sounds and its more relaxing knowing you are protected at night until you grow out of the problem.
- Q:What's the standard size of the bed? The size of the bed
- Standard size bed bed double bed is high size effect to the ground surface of the bed height, bed height and general chair high consistent, so that it has a sitting function, but also convenient for clothing, shoes etc. consider sleep wake up action. In general, civil bedroom should be slightly lower, to reduce indoor crowding, increase the sense of openness; the hospital bed should be a little higher, to facilitate the use of patients, reduce the difficulty of movement; the hotel bed is a little higher, the waiter to facilitate cleaning and finishing bedding. In short, the average bed height is 400-500mm. According to the national standard GB3328-1997, the height of the bed is as follows: if you place a mattress, the bed should be 240-280mm high; if you don't put the mattress on it, the bed should be 400-440mm high.
- Q:There is no formaldehyde in the bedstead of the steel tube bed
- Yes, formaldehyde mainly comes from indoor building materials and furniture, such as plywood, shaving board, foam packing, wood flooring, wallpaper, paint and coating, etc.. The main hazard of formaldehyde is to stimulate the skin and mucous membrane. Formaldehyde is a toxic substance in the pulp. It can combine with protein and inhale at high concentration. It can cause severe irritation and edema of the respiratory tract, eye irritation and headache. Among all contacts, children, pregnant women and the elderly are particularly sensitive to formaldehyde, and the harm is greater.
POWER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal beds and PE wicker furniture, is a direct supplier for POWELL & DOREL, one of the largest furniture manufacturer in north of China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range