PU Bed Single Size 135
UKFR PU bed, competitive price with high quality.
Headboard:990mm*960mm*65mm(include the bed leg:100mm /Hight),
Footboard: 990mm*300mm*50mm (include the bed leg:100mm/height）,
include the slat: 920*60*20mm,
Qty:12 pcs，packing: 2 carton/set.
Headboard 3 strips stitching,
sideboard and footboard no stitching.
Description of PU Bed Single Size 135
1. size : single / double / queen / king
2. frame structure : KD metal base with wood slats or function base
3. UKFR and CA117 pu,sponge and fabric is available
4. elegant and graceful
6.easy to assemble
7.Metal coil springs and fabric rubber with rust and moisture proofing treatment.
8. High density elasticity foam: D40-D45 for cushions, D35 for back&armrest, noted for its coziness and long durability
Applications & use: homes, hotels, dormitories
Packaging and delivery:
- Q:Need to bunk beds without drilling holes?
- get some plastic tube slightly larger than the bed legs. Place four pieces over bottom bed legs long enough to leave a tube to put the top bed legs into (be careful if turned or reduced legs) you may have to experiment. the sideways force should not be that strong so drain pipe Comes round and square should be ok. Use common sense and test thoroughly before letting others sleep in it
- Q:tanning beds and acne?
- tanning beds clear up existing acne because the UV rays kill the bacteria... however, it also damages and dries your skin, which usually causes new acne to form within a few days after the tanning session. I tan my face right before a big event, so that for the event I have no acne. I usually just get it a couple days later
- Q:Safety precautions for children bedding?
- This will depend on the age of the child.
- Q:Bed bug bites?
- I too have had issues with bed bugs. I travel a ton for my job and have stayed in the not so nice hotels. I have brought home a few times some unwanted critters. The ONLY site that I have found and the only product that has worked for me is Bedroom Guardian. I keep two or three kits at home for when I return from work trips JUST IN CASE!
- Q:Bed Bugs -Gen knowledge.?
- Bed bugs are everywhere. There are lots of ways for them to get into your home. One way is through your luggage or on packages as you travel. They can be introduced to your house on wooden furniture, on yours or guests' clothing, or if you wash your linens at a laundry mat someone else's infestation can become your own. A bed bug infestation can be similar to infestations of other insects in that it could result from someone else treating the problem and they just simply crawl in to find a safe haven and a food source.
- Q:What do you do about bed bugs?
- First of all, you need to wash your bedding items with HOT water. And use a steam cleaner on the mattress and on the carpet. You need to do that because bed bugs cannot survive with the heat over 120 degrees. So you need to kill live bed bugs with heat first. Next, after everything is dried, apply BedBugPowder on the mattress and bedding items and put the cover over them. We bought the powder from the site below and it worked great!! It is 100% natural and is safe to humans and pets. So touching the powder is not going to hurt you. That is all you have to do. You may still get bitten for next a few days, but they will go away and the powder lasts a lot longer than those sprayes or foggers that most of people believe they work. Good luck!
- Q:limestone lakes and granite beds?
- Limestone reacts with acid to form a Calcium salt, water and CO2. This reaction consumes H+, the ion that gives acid it's properties, and can neutralise acid. As a result, much more acid is needed to change the pH of a lake with a limestone bed than one without, such as a granite bed.
- Q:What's the size of the four piece suit?
- Sheets two meters three multiplied by two meters five, quilt two meters multiplied by two meters three, this is one meter five bed standard size. Sheets two meters, five x two meters, seven, quilt two meters, two times two meters, four is a meter eight bed standard, of which one meter eight bed sheets, can also be two meters, five times two meters five. The size of the pillowcase is basically 48 x 74 cm, one pair. Hope to adopt
- Q:Geology Question: Imagine Small and dune on a river bed:?
- A very odd question and I'm not sure if I understand the wording correctly, but I'll see if I do. 1. If you had a sand dune on a river bed, the direction of flow could be determined by the shape of the dune in the same way that you can see the wind direction from the shape of a dune in the desert. The steep side will be on the downstream side. 2. I think it is cross bedding, because the other two really don't seem to fit the description, but I wouldn't bet your grade on it. Since bedding refers to how a rock formation was laid down it is hard to say which your teacher is looking for. A sand dune migrates and would not be there long enough to become part of the bedrock especially an underwater sand dune.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the bed frame and the box bed?
- The box bed is generally surrounded by four sides, with an air pressure bar, so that the stability will be better than the shelf. There is a lot of storage space.The bed is not collecting dust.Shortcomings pressure bar long time will be bad, generally 2-3 years will be bad, but will be free of charge change.
POWER,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade metal beds and PE wicker furniture, is a direct supplier for POWELL & DOREL, one of the largest furniture manufacturer in north of China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||12.00% Mid East
6.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Western Europe
9.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range