Feature of TV stands Classic Style:
1)10mm or 12mm tempered glass and Metal frame with chrome
2) High-quality chrome or powder-coated or stainless steel finish available
3) Super workmanship and polish on welding
4) Edge works:polishing straight edge,round edge,bevel edge
Picture of TV stand Classic Style:
- Q:What glue does glue furniture use?
- The furniture industry are widely used in the adhesive is a synthetic polymer adhesive, one of the most widely used and most representative is acrylic AB, including urea formaldehyde resin adhesive, phenolic resin and melamine formaldehyde resin etc.. In addition to formaldehyde adhesives, widely used in furniture industry adhesives also include other water-based adhesives and synthetic rubber adhesives, such as polyvinyl acetate emulsion, acrylic emulsion, polyurethane and neoprene rubber.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of wood and wood furniture and solid wood furniture?
- Fast production cycle. The combination of removable plate furniture parts is usually connected by all kinds of metal hardware. The assembly and disassembly are very convenient, and the furniture with high machining accuracy can be disassembled and installed many times, so that it is easy to transport.
- Q:What's the difference between furniture and home?
- From the point of view of words, furniture is a household appliance; in some places it is called furniture, that is, household sundries.To be exact, furniture has a broad sense and a narrow sense.
- Q:What material is good for solid wood furniture ?
- In fact, all the materials of solid wood furniture, have their respective advantages and disadvantages, perhaps in this regard, a poor, but in other ways it is not necessarily a stroke above. Do you know what material is good for solid wood furniture? Let's take a look at some of the specific features of wood.
- Q:What is paint free furniture?
- In short, paint furniture is furniture paint free. The traditional furniture industry is the plate after the woodworking cutting, punching, thickening, Pihui, stickers or veneer, then paint processing, make furniture more beautiful.
- Q:What is soft packing? What is the difference between hard and hard? Is the furniture soft?
- Soft outfit is on the overall environment, space aesthetics, furnishings art and life function, material style, artistic experience, personality preferences, and even Feng Shui cultural and other complex elements of creative fusion, is soft installed in each area, each product is an integral part of the overall environment. Also in the commercial space environment and residential space environment, all moving elements collectively referred to as soft package, also known as soft decoration, soft decoration. Soft mounted elements include furniture, decorative painting, ceramics, floral plants, fabric, lighting and other decorative ornaments; soft decoration category includes family residential, commercial space, such as hotels, clubs, restaurants, bars, office space and so on, as long as there are human activities require furnishing interior space
- Q:Is it good to have custom-made furniture on the decoration? What materials are used in general?
- If it is their own use, it is recommended that the first choice of solid wood furniture, followed by plate furniture.The best wood furniture, environmentally friendly and durable, but the price is slightly higher, furniture style, cheap price, as long as the attention in the choice of their environmental indicators are in line with national standards, the use of furniture now is density board, wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, applying urea formaldehyde resin or other suitable adhesive artificial plate.
- Q:What color walls do the white furniture match?
- White furniture or white walls?. (pure white, like European)At least. White furniture needs to match the wall with very shallow color.
- Q:What is the definition of all solid wood furniture
- Now on the market, solid wood wardrobe are basically solid wood door panels (wardrobe door), cabinet is plate, for example, more of the cheaper particle board like this.All solid wood wardrobe is from the cabinet to the door panels to shelf are solid wood.
- Q:What is panel furniture
- Panel furniture refers to the assembled and assembled furniture with artificial board as the main base material and plate as the basic structure. Common man-made boards are plywood, blockboard, particleboard, MDF and so on. Plywood (plywood) is often used to make furniture which needs bending and deformation; the properties of blockboard are sometimes influenced by the core material; particleboard (also called particle board, bagasse board) is loose and used only in low grade furniture. The highest cost and most commonly used is medium density fiberboard (MDF). Panel furniture common finishing materials are thin wood (commonly known as paste veneer), wood grain paper (commonly known as stickers), PVC rubber sheet, polyester paint (commonly known as baking paint) and so on. The latter three finishes are usually used for medium and low grade furniture, while natural veneer finishes are used for high-end products.
Champion,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade office furniture, is a direct supplier for COASTER & WALMART, one of the Top 500 furniture manufacturer in China.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9000-9004 and 14000 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 45 Million
||10.00% Mid East
9.00% Northern Europe
22.00% North America
6.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
4.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
3.00% Southern Europe
Mainly overseas markets
||ISO 9000-9004 ; ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range