Non-rising Stem Resilient Seated Gate ValveDN40

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
Min Order Qty:
Supply Capability:

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:


Non-Rising Stem


Body:  Cast Iron / Ductile Iron

Wedge:  Cast Iron / Ductile Iron Encapsulated with EPDM

Seat: EPDM / NBR

Shaft: SS410

Stem Nut: Brass

O-ring: EPDM, NBR

Wedge Nut: Brass / Bronze

Hand Wheel: Ductile Iron


Hand Wheel / Bevel Gearing / Square head / Electric actuator

Face to Face:

BS5163: 1986, DIN 3202 F4-F5, JIS B2002, ANSI B16.10


BS4504, DIN 2532, JIS B2212, ANSI B16.10/ANSI B16.50

Working Pressure:

16 Bar(200 PSI)

Design  and Manufacturer Standard


BS5163, DIN 3352, JIS B2043

Test Standard:

API 598  BS6755 DIN 3230  JIS B2003


Water works, Sewage, Public facilties, Building industry, Petroleum, Chemical, Steel, Metallurgy, Paper Making Industry, Foods, Beverage, HVAC

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:How does an on-off actuator and ball valve connect?
An actuator for a ball valve can use either compressed air or an eectric power source to drive a motor. Air actuated valves can operate very quickly and are a little cheaper but they require a compressed air source and pneumatic controls to operate. An electric operator uses a geared motor to operate the valve and are slower. Electric operators are more expensive but only require power and some switches to operate. See link for hook up details.... The motor is built into the actuator so its just a matter of mating the actuator up with the valve. It would be best to buy a complete unit with the actuator and valve already attached. These will cost at a minimum several hundred dollars. Using a ball valve may not operate fast enough nor give you fine control if your considering using it to control the cleaning fluid applied to the floor. Instead consider using a solenoid valve instead. These are smaller valves and operate very quickly by just adding or removing power. Not to mention these are much cheaper $25 to $100 on average.
Q:Is my water valve broken?
Could be a 3-way valve. Try putting it back in the middle. If that doesn't work, it probably broke.
Q:mitral valve prolapse...?
sounds more like anxiety to me.I agree wid Rhianna
Q:I cant find the EGR Valve on my 2003 dodge ram 1500 5.7L Hemi DOES IT HAVE ONE?
it might be on the passenger side on the valve cover
Q:inner tube valve (Specialized) too large for the hole in rim (Bontrager)?
There are two kinds of valves used on bicycles. The large one, the Schrader valve, is the same as the valve used on cars. The thinner one is the Presta valve. The only possible way to get into the situation you describe is to have a Schrader valve tube and a Presta valve rim. Take the tube back to where you bought it and exchange it for a Presta valve tube. Presta valves are easy to operate. To inflate them, remove the plastic cap if one is there. Fully loosen the fitting at the top of the valve. It will not come off. Inflate the tire to recommended pressure with a Presta valve pump, a pump that automatically does both valve types, or a threaded adapter that will let you use a Schrader valve pump (remove the adapter when done). Then, screw down the fitting that you loosened to start. You really don't need the plastic cap. Their purpose is the keep the valve from puncturing the tube when the whole thing is folded up. Once you've installed the tube in the tire you don't need the cap any more. HTH EDIT: (sorry for shouting) DO NOT DRILL OUT THE RIM! That has the potential for serious safety problems.
Q:Hydroclean Fill Valve?
who cares, a toilet fill valve only costs a few bucks. as long as it opens and closes it's a good valve. if it only lasts for a year then it's a piece of junk and you should try another brand. it's not a major decision
Q:Which is the intake and which is the exhaust valve?
Intake valve will line up with the intake port from the intake manifold and the exhaust valve will line up with the exhaust port going to the exhaust manifold or header....intake is usually larger of the two.
Q:Mitral valve repair surgery?
depends on luck and how you deal with life?
Q:Using thicker oil to eliminate valve clatter?
Valves don't clatter. Sticking or collapsed hydraulic valve lifter do. The use of the normal viscosity 5W-30 full synthetic oil contains a heavy dose of detergents. If gum, varnish or sludge is an issue, repeated use it may quiet things down. This is the least expensive thing to try first. If that doesn't do the trick it's time to (easily) replace the sticking hydraulic valve lifters. Thicker molasses oil may insulate noise while it's cold and heavy but it will never fix the issue.
Q:Northface Hammerhead Bite Valve!?
you have to suck on it. i know that how i worded that it sounds perverted, but that not how it was intended.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range