1. Good quality and competitive price
2. Excellent manufacturer and exporter
3. FREE SAMPLES at any time
Ceramic pall ring has excellent acid and heat resistance, it can resist corrosion of vrious inorganic acids, organic acids, and organic solvents and can be used in high or low temperature condition. The application range is very wide including try towers, absorbing towers, cooling towers, scrubbing towers and actifier towers in chemical industry, metallurgy industry, coal gas industry, oxygen producing industry.
|Specifications (mm)||D*H*δ(mm)||Specific Surface Area(m2/m3)||Void Volume (m2/m3)||Bulk Number (n/m3)||Bulk Density (kg/m3)||Dry Packing Factor(m-1)|
Apparent porosity (%)
- Q:how do i make cement dry faster?
- Fast Drying Cement
- Q:lay bricks on concrete - use mortar or cement?
- You shouldn't use either. Bricks and mortar are meant for vertical application. If you used it in a horizontal application they would crack and get destroyed over the course of 5-10 years. The bricks are pourous and will allow water to get below them. Without drainage they will crack away from the mortar. The correct approach would be to lay a bed of sand on top of the concrete and use paving or interlocking bricks. You would pack them fairly tight together and then put some sand on the top and work it into the cracks with a broom. Look into interlocking brick, it's actually quite easy. I live in Canada. Winter is -30C and Summer +35C and everyone around here has interlocking bricks for patios and/or driveways. The other option would be to do an outdoor tile. That would be a lot more work and there is quite a bit involved in doing it successfully.
- Q:Wat are the differences in Concrete,Cement,and Moder?
- The difference between concrete and cement is that concrete contains cement plus sand and gravel. It is the cement that binds the sand and gravel or crushed rock together to form what we call concrete. Concrete then, is more than just cement. Cement is made from limestone, calcium, silicon, iron and aluminum, plus lesser amounts of other ingredients. This mixture is heated in large kilns to about 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit (1,482 degrees Celsius) to form a product called clinkers, which roughly resemble marbles. These are ground to a powder and gypsum is added, creating the gray flour-like substance known as cement. When water is added to cement, a chemical process occurs as it hydrates, allowing it to harden.
- Q:how do I fix the cement job my husband did?
- Paint it or you can try redoing it. Possibly try stamping it and then painting. Hope that helps!
- Q:cement block weight..how many in back of a PT cruiser weight wise?
- I just bought an '06 PT Cruiser and I love it. People think it's small inside, but in all truth, there's quite a bit of room - front and back. You can't say it's small inside just by looking inside it - you have to really ride in it to notice the room. It rides very smooth and gives you a great, comfy ride. You also hear very little outside road noise as compared to a convertible. I'm saddened to hear that they're discontinuing it - I like mine. :D
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:How do you clean a burn mark from cement?
- I would suggest using as high pressure water washer.
- Q:Does portland cement is good or not to the environment?
- cement is neither good nor bad in the environment making it gives off C02, using it takes the C02 Back CaCo3 + heat= CaO + C02 (cement) CaO + H20 + C02 = CaC03 (concrete) Planting lots of trees takes C02 out of the atmosphere
- Q:Can I use super glue to re-cement my crown?
- I think you should probably go to another dentist. I have many crowns have had no trouble. Some of them have been on 10 or more years. The super glue ingredients could get into your system cause you more problems.
- Q:Whats the best way to remove Backsplash cement board without damaging Drywall!?
- Since it sounds like the cement board is atop the dry wall and you say the tiles are removed. find all the screws or nails and remove them. If nailed , a cats claw will work and if screwed in, you can use a drill with a phillips bit in and remove. Hard because you ll have to find the nails or the screws will be filled with what ever glue they used , but it can be done. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average