|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- I had solar panels installed in the beginning of the fall and I'm a big fan of them! I therefore know some info but I'm not sure if it would really be enough for you. Heres what I know: you save lots of money because you get federal tax credits and state rebates, and you help keep the environment green. The place that installed my solar panels has a lot of info that may be applicable to you, on their website or you can call them @ 866-276-7222 - they have great costumer service!
- Q:its about solar panels?
- big subject for this forum so you would be better asking specific questions how about an air source heat pump instead in the loft or outside, works all year round, no messing with the roof, price varies of course depending on what you want but 30 - 50% of the cost of solar see trianco website
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Photolvoltaic arry is the more technical name and the more accurate name for solar panels. Photo indicates light and voltaic indicates a voltage is produced.. Array is just a layout of these little light sensitive electricity generating panels. Actually Solar only idicates the SUN and not light in itself..
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- If you want to run something from a solar panel, you should remember that the power from the panel is only available when there is reasonable sunshine on the panel. Usually the solar panels are used with solar regulators in order to charge batteries. These batteries are used as energy storage for when the sun is not shining. Now, this does not mean that you cannot drive instruments directly from the solar panel and regulator. To do this, you will need a panel that has sufficient power to drive your instrument. An example is the solar powered garden or fountain pumps. I have driven 2V computer fans directly from the small solar panels - useful for cooling of things such as pool pump housings. The solar regulator is used to convert the solar panel output to a 3.5V output in order to charge lead acid batteries. I have used MPPT regulators (maximum power point tracking) which is more efficient than the standard solar regulator. If you don't use these regulators you may find the solar panel producing up to 7-9V in good sunshine which is not good for your instruments that are expecting 2-3V. Hence the answer to your question is that you will need to have a battery being charged to get useful power from the solar panels via a solar regulator.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- Absolutely temperature matters. So what do higher temperatures do to solar photovoltaic panels? As temperatures rise, the efficiency of solar panels decreases. Heat causes electrical resistance to the flow of electrons. On days where the temperature is more than 75 degrees, the electrical resistance makes the voltage fall thereby producing less kilowatts per hour. Your roof is much hotter than temperatures on the ground. That’s why solar panels are not mounted flat to a roof. There’s usually a few inches of spaces between the panels and roof so air flow can easily pass through and cool the panels down. There are some photovoltaic panels that are designed specifically to operate in hotter temperatures. These panels have a higher temperature coefficient. This is especially important in high heat climates like Arizona or New Mexico, but probably wouldn’t make too much of a difference in New England (except maybe this year). If someone lives in one of these areas, they should speak to a solar installer to make sure they are using they right equipment for their region. Please note: Solar thermal panels used to heat water can withstand high temperatures without any degradation. In fact, hotter temperatures would actually be better for these types of modules.
- Q:solar panels disconnected from battery?
- Know that solar panels almost always incorporate a blocking diode to prevent a battery from back-feeding through an un-illuminated panel. Know that solar panels are usually connected to a battery via an electronic switching charge controller, not directly connected. Know that when a solar panel is open-circuited (disconnected from everything) it's terminal voltage will rise to almost twice it's nominal voltage. (22V is common for a 2V panel), unless it is stored in total darkness.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- it depends how big the panel is. a small trickle charger (like a 2W panel with built-in diode), just connect + to + and - to - (parallel) to trickle charge the battery. The diode will keep the batter from discharging through the panel when there is insufficient sunlight. for a large panel (like a 220W 24v panel), you best go through a charge controller. the charge controller has 2 leads for the solar panel input, 2 leads for the battery connection and 2 leads for the 2v load. just follow the instructions to connect the panel and battery to the controller, and MAKE SURE YOU USE THE REQUIRED FUSES. very straightforward stuff -- just RTFM
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range