This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner . It utilizes:
2 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
2 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
6 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Sonic-Wall ---- Virtual blocking unit
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
Robot Vacuum Cleaner specification :
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Dust Bin Capaci t y:
Remote controller type :
Indicator type :
LED with pattern
Suction Power :
Sweep capacity :
rubbish size L: 150px , Section : 0.9 cm x 0.9 cm
|1. Special Bounce2. Spiral3. Along Wall4. "S" Shape5. Polygonal Spiral|
Min. 70 minutes
Room coverage :
4.8m*4m in 20min.
Crawling up ability :
Non-colliding-sensor detected height
Non-colliding-sensor detected width
45°in ahead >162.5px ; -22.5°~-82.5°>62.5px ; +22.5°~+82.5°>62.5px
Non-colliding-sensor detected distance
Min. 70 minutes
4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.
Gift box size
Dust Bin Capacity
What`s in the color box?
1 XMain unit
1 X Charging base
1 X box of spare parts ( side brush *2 + filter* 2 )
1 X Remote Control
1 X SonicWall
1 X Battery pack
1 X Charger
1 X Manual
1 X Cleaner brush ( on the top of dust bin)
1 X Rolling brush cleaner ( on the back of charging base )
What is your packaging of robot vacuum cleaner?
It's according to client's requests.we can also accept OEM.
- Q:Is the usb vacuum cleaner has the enough suction power to suck the dust from laptop's air vent?
- sorry if it is blocked this won't work. try to blow it out with a hair dryer on high air[not heat] this could unblock your fan vent.
- Q:Where can I find parts for my Panasonic vacuum?
- Try panasonic's website but seriously these days vacuum cleaners are so cheap to buy it is hardly worth the bother or effort of getting them repaired let alone the cost. Take a look at the Bissell website and their special offers I think you will see what I mean if you do.
- Q:. Why is the consideration of a black hole as a 'cosmic vacuum cleaner' so wrong?
- Far from the black hole, the gravitational field of a black hole is no different than that of a star having the same mass. Stars don't suck things in, although stuff hitting the surface will stick. Similarly, stuff getting near the event horizon of a black hole will fall in, but stuff on a trajectory whose closest approach is a few Schwarzschild radii will just zoom around like a comet.
- Q:What can be my options?
- The okorder.com, and some other sites and read reviews on the vacuums and then bought the ones with the better ratings. I have not been disappointed.
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- To use flannel as filter medium filter, apply cold water cleaning and then dry, must not use hot water wash bubble, also don't dry, otherwise it will plug the pores, affect suction when vacuuming
- Q:Which American Idol contestant once sold vacuum cleaners door to door?
- Are you guys sure...I thought it was Kelli Clarkson...lol...
- Q:which vacuum is best in 2010?
- Hi okorder.com and you can check our the performance of our vacuum cleaners, the technology behind it and also see the testing that our products go through to ensure they are durable and easy to use. You can also visit the store and use the left hand panel to filter the range down to machines that are suitable for your particular needs. I hope that this information is useful to you. Kind regards Darran Dyson Customer Service
- Q:i need a really good vacuum cleaner...help!?
- Hi, okorder.com. I got my machine on phone special too.
- Q:Stick vacuum recommendations?
- Stick vacuums come in cordless as well as standard plug-in models and while not having an electric cord adds to the versatility of the tool, it does mean pricey battery replacements, less power performance and recharging energy use. There's also the local availability of battery replacements that should be considered before buying a cordless vacuum. To decide whether a cordless model is right for your home, consider where you'll keep it and whether a plug-in is readily located. If a hands-off type of surface cleaning tool is more to your liking, a robot vacuum may be something to consider. Although much more expensive than a stick vacuum, a robot can do the job while you're out. If you don't like using a broom or mop to sweep or just want to shorten cleaning time, a stick vacuum is a quick way to clear crumbs and dirt from the dining or kitchen floor.
- Q:Language: How would you say?
- Here's one way of writing it: Is it feasible to make appliances such as vacuum cleaners, illuminations, TVs, HDD recorders, and air conditioners, smarter in such a short period of time?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range