General Information of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks temperature is 1260℃(2300℉) and the bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of insulating fire bricks MS23
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of insulating fire bricks MS23
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of insulating fire bricks MS23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- According to the different origin of general clay brick raw materials are not the same with Henan or Hebei with perlite beads, pyrojewel, use effect and technology of Henan is better than Hebei
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Mullite brick, according to different density can be divided into: lightweight mullite brick and heavy mullite brick;
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- In accordance with the construction procedure of from bottom to top, from the inside to the outside of the drum and the lower part of the principle of convection tube flame plate concrete when the interval is from top to bottom.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- From the structure principle, hydropower shaft with solid brick, is to consider the safety performance of the structure.
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- The first thing the man has to do is to do the quality test in front of the wall. As for the second, there is not much to do.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Light heat insulation brick with cenosphere composition, material properties will be more high, especially the main properties of thermal conductivity
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- National classification standard: water absorption rate of ceramic tile is less than or equal to 0.5%;
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- Sintered silt insulation brick, steam block, light building block, hollow clay brick, etc..
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range