General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Insulating fire brick GJM26 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM26
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- Use in indoor environment using brick, not so bad, are generally Youmianzhuan, of course there are all the tiles, bricks, colorful patterns, the appearance of small size error.
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- Alumina silicate refractories with a content of 30% ~ 46% are called clayey refractories. Clay products are mainly made of mullite, glass phase, square quartz and quartz.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- The basic type method is changed from independent basis to strip foundation, from strip foundation to raft foundation and pile foundation, from brick to concrete strip foundation.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The steam free aerated block has the advantages of wide raw material sources, high waste rate and low cost. With fly ash, slag, sand, sand, soil containing low amount of powder and tailings as the main raw materials (with one can), local materials, low cost, high profit.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- Sludge brick density is about 1000Kg/m or so fand.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- A class of inorganic non-metallic materials with a refractoriness of not less than 1580 degrees. Refractoriness is defined as the temperature of a sample of a refractory cone sample that resists high temperature without loading and does not soften and melt down. But only in terms of fire resistance can not be fully described refractories, 1580 degrees of temperature is not absolute.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall insulation form, single material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete, sintered insulation brick compound thermal insulation exterior wall:According to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board: Other: thermal insulation block, etc..
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range