General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Insulating fire brick GJM32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Our insulating bricks GJM32 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What kind of material is clay insulation refractory brick made of?
- Alumina silicate refractories with a content of 30% ~ 46% are called clayey refractories. Clay products are mainly made of mullite, glass phase, square quartz and quartz.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- Insulating brick is a refractory brick often used in kilns to reduce the heat loss of kilnsSo as to ensure the practical efficiency of kiln and bring more benefits.There are many kinds of thermal insulation bricks, and there are many refractory manufacturersAs to how much bricks should be paid, a detailed consultation should be made to the refractory bricks manufacturerHave some understanding of the properties, technologies, raw materials and so on, and make a decisionDifferent types of insulation brick prices are different, the price is relatively cheap, lightweight clay insulation brick 1The market price is 1.3 yuan a pieceThe price of mullite heat preservation brick 0.8, the market price of 4.62 yuan a pieceDepending on the area, the price of insulating bricks will fluctuate somewhat
- Q:What are the new types of building brick materials?
- Sintered silt insulation brick, steam block, light building block, hollow clay brick, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- Material production of ordinary light insulating brick clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick.
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- Taking the Yangtze River, lake and silt as the main raw materials, the performance indexes of roasting are in line with the technical specifications and technical requirements of the building blocks, referred to as insulating bricks.
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- There is no mandatory requirement, but the thermal insulation system should use expansion bolts to do the pullout test, and the exterior wall tiles also need pullout tests.
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range