General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Insulating fire brick GJM32 temperature is 1760℃(3200℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes. To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM32,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Our insulating bricks GJM32 exhibit the following characteristics:
High refractoriness temperature
Strong resistance to slag
Good high temperature properties
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Typical applications of magnesia bricks include ferroalloy furnace, metal mixer, Non-metallurgy industry furnace, high temperature kiln, calcined lime furnace, regenerator in glass furnace.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM32
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation performance and high temperature properties. CNBM also has experience in magnesia brick application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:What is the difference between the production line of foamed cement insulation bricks and the self thermal insulation block production line?
- Yes, this year's business is not very good to do, customers pay more attention to the quality of products, seven industrial equipment, very satisfied with the service OK
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation bricks are of course used for insulation... Tall buildings should not be used
- Q:What's the difference between refractory bricks and insulating bricks?
- Insulation brick mainly is used to heat, reduce heat loss, refractory brick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- If the frame structure, it may be so. What is the length of the whole wall? If it is longer, it is necessary to make a constructional column; if the hole is larger, the edge of the hole needs to be made into a border or a constructional column; if the entrance is small, the edge of the hole is about 300mm and needs solid bricks to build better. South wall thickness can be about 190mm, plus plastering design value of 200mm. Personal comments for reference!
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:Which kind of balcony heat preservation material is better?
- New inorganic insulation material, this material thickness is thin, in 2-3 centimeters line, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary materials, the price is higher than rock wool, aluminum silicate cotton.
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- Its characteristic is waterproof and heat insulation, thermal insulation performance, strong decoration, waterproof effect is good, and good weathering resistance, long service life, the whole system of simple construction, low cost, is a new type of inverted waterproof and insulation structure of the current system state key application.
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Light heat insulation brick with cenosphere composition, material properties will be more high, especially the main properties of thermal conductivity
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range