General Information of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Insulating fire brick MS30 are produced by mixing, extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks MS30 temperature is 1650℃(3000℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
The insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Data Sheet of Insulating Fire Bricks MS30
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1370℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- In addition to activated carbon carbon, also contains two kinds of admixtures: one is the combination of chemical elements, mainly hydrogen and oxygen, these elements are due to incomplete carbonization and the residue in the carbon, or in the process of activation, non carbon and activated carbon surface chemical foreign combination, such as the use of water vapor when activated, the surface of the active carbon is oxidized or water vapor oxidation; another kind of admixture is ash, it is part of the inorganic carbon in ash; activated carbon is easy to cause two pollution.
- Q:What are the sizes of lightweight thermal insulation bricks?
- The production of material ordinary lightweight insulating refractory brick with fireclay and high alumina high strength bead brick
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- Recently, a lot of people have encountered this problem, Silver Horse understand, in fact, the brick machine is only the production of different production, the quality of the bricks produced are the same.
- Q:What is the price of refractory bricks
- The refractory insulating brick generally refers to light brick, normal furnace lining are using this brick kiln will not increase the weight, and good heat insulation effect and ordinary insulating brick production are made of clay, high alumina high strength low iron bead brick, mullite, high aluminum light insulating firebrick, diatomite insulating refractory brick, the use of light heat insulation brick can increase the use of the area, at the same time, good insulation effect, in the hot summer, the temperature of the furnace using solid clay brick and low 2-3 ~ C, reduce the power consumption. The construction is superior, the light insulating brick has good machinability, and the construction is convenient and simple, and the labor intensity can be reduced, the construction efficiency can be improved, and the construction period can be shortened. The price is determined by the choice of material and volume density, from several hundred to 5000 yuan, mainly with the choice of material
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of wall insulation system?
- Disadvantages: high cost, difficult construction (especially high-rise), construction technology requirements, the effect of high wall decoration (wall tiling and high technological requirements).
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- In general, the wall of the building and outdoor harsh environment, so the general exterior wall tiles with full ceramic tile surface, then is the kind of uneven, and the appearance of the size deviation of brick is relatively large.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- Sludge brick density is about 1000Kg/m or so fand.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- A preliminary understanding of price through online preliminary understanding, now generally the size of the opening of the cable insulation material manufacturers are on business, early online now have a preliminary understanding, manufacturers investigation after considering cooperation.
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- Stoneware porcelain water absorption rate is greater than 0.5% and less than or equal to 3%; fine stoneware bibulous rate is greater than 3% and less than or equal to 6%; brick bibulous rate is greater than 6% and less than or equal to 10%; pottery tile water absorption rate is greater than 10%. The water absorption rate of expression: ceramic brick brick >6% = >10% = >3% = fine stoneware porcelain stoneware or porcelain >0.5%
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range