General Information of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1430℃(2600℉). We could supply a wide range of shapes.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick MS26
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1260℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- Pulping, pouring system, but if you want to invest in you know more about this knowledge, according to your production decision, cutting system and steam curing system, mainly for operators, grinding, grinding system, production control system uses two typical control methods.
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- Put on the insulating layer and paste it with cement.Some students worry about the insulation layer and the wall adhesive strength is not enough, do not worry about, now developers are building exterior insulation and then on top of the tiling. Because after finishing the insulation layer, the contractor should check the construction to do a pullout test, the purpose is to prevent the strength can not meet the requirements.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- The contrast between the two should not be much different, the insulation brick in the masonry wall at the same time, will be good insulation effect into the wall.
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- High temperature insulation materials have many, the highest temperature range, specific material.For example, refractory bricks can withstand high temperatures between 1580 and 1770 degrees Celsius
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- Own home, if the south, hot summer and cold winter zone, with inorganic insulation mortar or polystyrene particles insulation mortar, the effect is very good;
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Ash bucket (including inclined wall masonry):(1) and an ash bucket masonry first according to drawing find horizontal center line, with the horizontal center line to find out the ash bucket longitudinal center line, coarse slag bucket at the outside edge of the straight wall before and after, based on both ends of the facade vertical center line to pop up the bottom of the ash bucket, ash bucket with bottom opening size of pillar, pop-up vertical auxiliary line using triangle pattern production (according to the drawings, the inclination of inclined wall making) inclined wall paintings in the ends of the facade of the sideline. Use the same material to make refractory concrete inclined wall bottom of the triangle from Taiwan (Figure 1) and straight wall leveling, vertical and horizontal, inclined wall at the junction of the triangle from Taiwan, with the same material refractory concrete filling, until the final setting of concrete masonry wall inclined rear can.(2) and an ash bucket masonry masonry masonry, the first transverse longitudinal component after; inclined wall and straight wall, first built after the straight wall masonry wall.(3), on the back of a foundation by inclined wall, brick and mortar foundation contact surface to be full; inclined wall on the back fill cinder, corresponding to the 2~3 layer of brick masonry masonry, each high, fill a cinder cinder, must reinforce.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- The insulation brick integrates the excellent heat preservation effect into the wall while building the wall. Low thermal conductivity, high strength, strong durability, simple construction, light weight, easy loading and unloading, economic, green, environmental protection, sound insulation, fire protection and so on.
- Q:What is the thermal insulation performance of aerated bricks?
- Because of the hollow characteristic, the aerated brick is flexible, and the main body of the building is supported by the reinforced concrete structure, and the brick is only filled. When the earthquake occurs, the reinforced concrete structure will be deformed, and if it is a solid brick, the deformation of the reinforced concrete structure will be broken and collapsed when it is overstock. The use of hollow brick can give the reinforced concrete structure to leave a very good space for expansion.
- Q:What is the function of insulating bricks? Where can I use it?
- Thermal insulation bricks are mainly used in toilets, kitchens, TV sets, bedrooms, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range