General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Insulating fire bricks GJM23 are made from high purity alumina and low iron content raw materials. The insulating fire bricks are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1260℃(2300℉). A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM23,we choose the casting methord.The casting insulating fire bricks offering the lowest density, the lowest thermal conductivity for the application above 1000℃.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Material and making method of light insulating brick
- The strength products are made of high quality tabular corundum and mullite as aggregate, silicon carbide as matrix, additional special additive and a small amount of rare earth oxide to be mixed, and then formed by high pressure molding and high temperature sintering.
- Q:What are the bubble bricks?
- The requirements for production conditions are not high. Simple shed to plant products without open storage, warehouse, on the quality of workers is not high.
- Q:What is mullite insulation brick?
- Main features of mullite insulating bricks:1., green environmental protection, non-toxic, non corrosive, safe to use.2. 、 good adaptability with cement.3., light insulation brick with foam mechanism bubble, can get foam uniform bubble diameter.4. excellent foaming performance, foaming multiples of more than thirty times.
- Q:How to reinforce a porous brick foundation?
- Pressure grouting method is changed from independent foundation to strip foundation, from strip foundation to raft foundation and pile foundation, from brick strip foundation to concrete strip foundation.
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- Attach tiles directly to the insulating layer. But one requirement is to check the insulation process in the balcony of your house. Usually wall - insulation layer - galvanized wire mesh - cement mortar, scraping - paint. If the lack of process fill such as galvanized mesh, remove paint, and tiling. You can use high mark cement or direct adhesive.
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall insulationSingle material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete and sintered insulating brickComposite insulation exterior wall: according to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board.Other: insulation blocks, etc.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of wall insulation system?
- Disadvantages: high cost, difficult construction (especially high-rise), construction technology requirements, the effect of high wall decoration (wall tiling and high technological requirements).
- Q:What is a JQK composite lightweight thermal insulation brick?
- It is a cement based composite waterproof mortar which is pressed and molded. The material has good heat preservation effect and high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What material is good for indoor thermal insulation?
- In the north, consider the polystyrene board system. You say polyurethane, Extrusion board, glass wool, aluminum silicate, are expensive, and the public construction is OK, and the use of housing is not very good.
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- The main difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and insulating brick is that the shape is different, one is plate, and the other is brick. Both are new walls to achieve the effect of energy conservation and insulation.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range