General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Insulating fire bricks GJM23 are made from high purity alumina and low iron content raw materials. The insulating fire bricks are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1260℃(2300℉). A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM23,we choose the casting methord.The casting insulating fire bricks offering the lowest density, the lowest thermal conductivity for the application above 1000℃.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What are the sizes of lightweight thermal insulation bricks?
- Low iron mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick. Sizes can be customized for ordinary profiled sizes
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:Difference between inorganic insulation material and organic thermal insulation material
- Manufacturing distinction:1, organic insulation materials mainly from petroleum products, including foam polystyrene board (EPS), extruded polystyrene board (XPS), spray polyurethane (SPU) and polystyrene particles. From a nationwide perspective, the organic exterior wall insulation system occupies more than 75% of the current external thermal insulation Market in our country.2, inorganic heat preservation material including expanded perlite, hollow glass beads, rock wool, mineral wool, perlite, glass wool and lightweight block self insulation system, mainly based on inorganic materials such as stone, glass, industrial waste and so on. As the state attaches importance to and requirements of the fire protection safety standards for wall materials, the market share of inorganic thermal insulation materials will be greatly improved.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of wall insulation system?
- The advantages of internal insulation: insulation walls, paint inside the wall, and direct people or other biological contact, in order to ensure human or biological health in insulation coating insulation at the same time, we must first ensure that the paint is non-toxic, no volatile substances.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:Is it necessary to abolish the technical regulations for the construction of self thermal insulation masonry building with sludge sintering insulation bricks?
- Silt sintering brick insulation brick is made from river mud, city sludge, mud as the main raw materials, added according to a certain proportion of siliceous inorganic binder after aging, extrusion blank, blank by cutting, drying, sintering and extrusion molding machine. The utility model has the advantages of energy saving, resource saving, favorable for developing circular economy and comprehensive utilization of resources, high micropore rate, good product heat insulation performance and heat insulation performance, etc..
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Buildings usually do exterior thermal insulation, such as EPS board, polyphenyl board and so on
- Q:Refractory bricks, burner bricks, insulation bricks? Is it a kind of thing?
- The burner brick is heavy brick, the use temperature is higher, the insulating brick is light brick, the use temperature is lower than the heavy brick.
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- The other one is inorganic insulation materials, such as Portland, rare earth insulation, the thickness should be 5 cm or more, up to the high cost of auxiliary materials of construction, to reinforce, new inorganic insulation material, the material thickness, on the line of 2-3 cm, direct smear on the top of the house, without auxiliary material, than the price of wool, high aluminum silicate cotton.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range