General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Insulating fire brick GJM28 are produced by high purity alumina and low iron raw materials. A viariety of shapes are available.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM28,we choose the extruding method. Extruding insulating fire bricks have better strength and offering great performance in load bearing applications and in conditions where abrasion from mechanical abuse or flow of hot gases.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
The organic fillers, which are mixed in the materials and then burned out during sintering, give our insulating fire bricks a uniform controllable pore structure. The insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service termperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Typical Application of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces
Steel billet reheating furnaces
Oil refrinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating Fire Brick GJM28
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1320℃ at 0.069 Mpa（10psi）
We has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is also called activated carbon black. It is black, powder or lump, granular, cellular amorphous carbon, and also arranged crystal carbon.
- Q:What are the sizes of lightweight thermal insulation bricks?
- Low iron mullite, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, diatomite insulating refractory brick. Sizes can be customized for ordinary profiled sizes
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall internal insulation technologyThe interior heat preservation of the wall is to place the heat insulation material on the inside of the outer wall.Advantage：1) waterproof, weather resistance and other technical indicators of finishes and insulation material requirements are not very high, gypsum board, gypsum plaster mortar can meet the use requirement, convenient;2) the internal insulation material is separated by the floor slab and is only constructed within a high storey without scaffolding;3) in the hot summer and cold winter and hot summer and warm winter zone, the inner heat preservation can meet the requirement;4) for the energy transformation of existing buildings, especially at a time when the housing sold to individuals, the whole building (source: China insulation network) or the entire district unified reform is difficult, only by the possibility of a large number of internal insulation. Therefore, in recent years, the exterior wall insulation has also been widely used.Shortcoming:1) because of beam, slab, structural column will cause thermal bridges, more heat loss;2) due to the material, structure, construction and other reasons, the cracking of the facing layer;3) it is not convenient for users to decorate two times and hang ornaments;4) occupy indoor use space;5) the energy saving of the existing buildings is very disturbing to the daily life of the residents.6) wall under outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking.
- Q:The insulation layer destroyed after use of cement paste and tiling
- Put on the insulating layer and paste it with cement.Some students worry about the insulation layer and the wall adhesive strength is not enough, do not worry about, now developers are building exterior insulation and then on top of the tiling. Because after finishing the insulation layer, the contractor should check the construction to do a pullout test, the purpose is to prevent the strength can not meet the requirements.
- Q:What bricks are thermal insulation bricks?
- Insulating bricks, a new type of product that can replace tiles, are mainly used in toilets, kitchens, TV sets, bedrooms, walls and so on. And brightly colored, various specifications, can be cut at random, the section neatly.
- Q:How to do indoor thermal insulation
- Indoor thermal insulation, as well as "folk prescription""Some owners also used some of the insulation sleeves, for example, light reflection, heat is also, by means of a reflected heat, indoor temperature increase, the specific approach is adopted, Kouban metal surface, can also use the kitchen stove using metal film or metal film for baking food, installed in the radiator the walls and the walls, so that the heat preservation and reflection cooling effect, but also does not affect the appearance. Again, the 40% heat and window glass heat loss on indoor winter, especially some French families, the feeling of winter indoor temperature is relatively low, methods can be used to paste glass insulation film and coated glass insulation coating to retain heat.
- Q:Is the building built of cement hollow board safe?
- The country stipulates that hollow slab buildings can be built at most 7 floors, and of course there are also eleven stories, but these are illegal constructions. More than 7 layers, in the existing architectural design, according to the cement hollow board bearing, there is a security risk;
- Q:Does the building with the exterior wall thermal insulation brick require adding an angle steel bracket in the middle of the brick?
- The first thing the man has to do is to do the quality test in front of the wall. As for the second, there is not much to do.
- Q:What are insulation bricks for? Do not use high-rise buildings on the ah?
- Heat preservation bricks are of course used for insulation... Tall buildings should not be used
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Construction at room temperature, 24h after spraying water conservation, water spraying should not be too much, not flow. Unsuitable for winter construction. According to the national standard, seven consecutive days and nights, the average temperature is less than 5 degrees, may not carry on the external wall insulation, brick construction.
Produce and Services of Shaped & Unshaped Refractory Products for Heat Treatment Furnaces and Kiln & High, mainly Insulating fire brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 35 Million
||Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; USA
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range