CNBM conforms strictly to the requirements of ISO 9000 quality control system during the production. MSDS is also available if you want. The thermal insulation fire clay brick meet with the requirements of ASTM & JIS standards. So please stay cool with our quality.
Insulating Fire Brick are used for the lining of converter, alternating current arc furnace, direct Current arc furnace and the ladle slag line, etc.
Insulating Fire Brick Technical index
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Cold Crushing Strength (Mpa)
Modulus of Rupture (Mpa)
Reheating Linear Change (%)
1 unit of Ceramic Abrasive (SG Abrasive) pilot production line
2 units of Compact grain Abrasive pilot production lines
1 unit of high-end coated abrasives (abrasive cloth) production line
2 units of Boron Carbide production lines
3 large flexible crushing and sieving lines for grit production lines
2 units of 2000KVA furnaces for Boron Carbide fusion
6 units of 5000KVA-10000KVA dumping type electric arc furnaces for Brown Fused Alumina fusion
(1)Long Insulating Fire Brick manufacture history: 25 years manufacturer
(3)Diversification of production standards: ISO ANSI FEPA JIS ASTM
(4)Flexible payment: T/T L/C D/P D/A
(5)Professional marketing team and after-sale service
What’s the transport method?
FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
What’s the required payment term?
Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Which country are our products exported to?
Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is also called activated carbon black. It is black, powder or lump, granular, cellular amorphous carbon, and also arranged crystal carbon.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of external formwork and self thermal insulation block
- Exterior wall insulation form, single material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete, sintered insulation brick compound thermal insulation exterior wall:According to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board: Other: thermal insulation block, etc..
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall insulationSingle material thermal insulation exterior wall: aerated concrete and sintered insulating brickComposite insulation exterior wall: according to the different settings of thermal insulation materials, it can be divided into internal insulation, external insulation and sandwich insulation exterior wall. Thermal insulation decorative integrated board.Other: insulation blocks, etc.
- Q:How shall the sintered porous self insulation bricks be laid at the bottom of the beam?
- And the concrete column junction should be concrete columns of the tie bar are removed after straightening up in brick joints.
- Q:Clay insulation bricks insulation, brick and ordinary clay brick, fireclay, brick distinction, and its use? Thank you
- Thermal insulation brick is a new type of energy-saving building insulation technology with inorganic composite material as the main material. It is an ideal technology to replace the traditional wall insulation.
- Q:If there is a main component of cenosphere light insulating brick.
- Before 2003 because the price is cheaper to do so cenosphere light heat insulation brick is generally used zeeospheres. After 2003 basically replaced by fly ash and other lightweight refractory material, but some high-grade light brick or floating beads.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.
- Q:What is composite sintering insulation bricks?
- The brick belongs to the porous brick and has good heat preservation performance. Reached the national 50%~65% energy efficiency standards. High safety (no crack, no seepage), strong durability (with building life), economy (self insulation, no need to increase the cost of insulation).
- Q:The project cost in hydropower No.3 shaft wall is solid brick or insulating brick?
- Aerated concrete for external walls is to save money. One side is the outer wall.. Solid bricks are the first thing, safety comes first.
- Q:What is a heat insulating brick?
- You can go to the construction site to see if there are grey, hollowed out bricks, basically.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range