General Information of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks are classified under temperature range from 1300℃ to 1700℃.Our insulating fire bricks are manufactured from high purity alumina clay.
Feature of Insulating Fire Brick
Light weight and low thermal conductivity
Low heat storage
Low iron and impurities
High thermal shock resistance
Application of Insulating Fire Brick
Our insulating firebricks can be used as a hot face lining directly exposed to the heat or as a backup insulation layer in iron and steel mills, non-ferrous foundries, petrochemical, ceramic, glass.
Technical Data of of Insulating Fire Brick
Insulating Fire Brick.pdf
- Q:What is the difference between cement foamed thermal insulation board and thermal insulating brick?
- Of course, the market now has a lot of insulation bricks, and some insulation bricks can only do external wall insulation, such as sand, aerated concrete blocks. Some also only do the interior wall insulation, such as gray aerated concrete blocks, and some insulation bricks directly to the base, thus omitting the internal and external insulation, such as concrete composite insulation block.
- Q:Can activated carbon be antiseptic?
- Activated carbon is mainly with adsorption properties, there is no direct anti-corrosion effect.
- Q:What is the price of concrete self insulation bricks
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:The structural specification does not indicate that masonry needs insulation bricks. Is it necessary to use insulation bricks?
- Under normal circumstances, the use of thermal insulation brick experience in construction drawings marked, if there is no relevant description requirements, then do not use insulation bricks.
- Q:There are several construction techniques for exterior wall insulation
- Exterior wall internal insulation technologyThe interior heat preservation of the wall is to place the heat insulation material on the inside of the outer wall.Advantage：1) waterproof, weather resistance and other technical indicators of finishes and insulation material requirements are not very high, gypsum board, gypsum plaster mortar can meet the use requirement, convenient;2) the internal insulation material is separated by the floor slab and is only constructed within a high storey without scaffolding;3) in the hot summer and cold winter and hot summer and warm winter zone, the inner heat preservation can meet the requirement;4) for the energy transformation of existing buildings, especially at a time when the housing sold to individuals, the whole building (source: China insulation network) or the entire district unified reform is difficult, only by the possibility of a large number of internal insulation. Therefore, in recent years, the exterior wall insulation has also been widely used.Shortcoming:1) because of beam, slab, structural column will cause thermal bridges, more heat loss;2) due to the material, structure, construction and other reasons, the cracking of the facing layer;3) it is not convenient for users to decorate two times and hang ornaments;4) occupy indoor use space;5) the energy saving of the existing buildings is very disturbing to the daily life of the residents.6) wall under outdoor climate, the temperature difference between day and night and the large temperature difference between summer and winter, easy to cause the wall cracking.
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke incomplete combustion can produce colorless gas carbon monoxide toxic odor. Carbon monoxide is a harmful gas. It will enter the body in the blood and hemoglobin, hemoglobin can combine with oxygen, cause the body tissue hypoxia, which causes the body to suffocation.
- Q:What are the insulation materials for heating buried pipelines?
- Heating pipe insulation material should be heat-resistant, flame retardant, small thermal conductivity, low moisture absorption, no corrosion. In order to enhance the mechanical strength of the general production into a massive, commonly used rock wool pipe shell; superfine glass wool pipe shell, polyurethane foam pad pad; perlite insulation materials.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn.
- Q:Masonry method for boiler refractory brick
- Masonry of furnace bottom:(1) the bottom shall be leveled before masonry; when the masonry is made, the walls around the bottom shall be first laid, and the height shall be approximately higher than the surface of the hearth. Then the bottom horizontal line (for example, multi layer masonry, together with the layer line) is marked on the straight wall, and then the bottom can be built.(2) when the bottom is made of multi layer bricks, the masonry shall be carried out by layer by layer, and the upper, lower and the same floor shall be staggered. The long side of the surface brick shall be vertical to the direction of the flow of slag or gas.(3) the high temperature area and the furnace bottom which need to be frequently repaired must leave the expansion gap at the bottom of the furnace and the straight wall, and the asbestos rope or asbestos board will be embedded in the gap.
- Q:What is the bulk density of the sintered bricks?
- The Dragon such high aluminum refractory brick density is generally around 1000, heavy refractory brick, high alumina brick HLGX heavy weight in general 2000Kg/m fand.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range