Our industrial smelting furnace and medium Frequency Induction Furnace with technology of dual Track furnaceDual Track furnace
Our industrial smelting furnace for melting steel to produce billets and rebar etc.
1ton Dual track KGPS induction furnaceMedium Frequency Induction Furnace Dual Track furnace
Induction coil inside diameterΦ
Induction coil height
Maximum working temperature
Transformer primary voltage
Transformer secondary voltage
Rated power of MF power supply
Maximum output voltage of MF power supply
Rated working frequency
Power supply convert frequency
Startup successful frequency
Melting rate(rise to 1450°C)
Melting power consumption (rise to 1450°C)
Hydraulic station capacity
Cooling water system
Water supply pressure
Inlet water temperature
Outlet water temperature
The way of rectifier transformer what is our company recommended as follow:
The specification of rectifier transformer (double 6-pulse)
Power of MF power supply(KW)
1 Remark:It should be has no-load voltage adjustment switch in high voltage side of transformer, the voltage is adjusted at -0.5%, 0, +0.5% 3 level.
The rectifier tube and inverter tube are chosen as follow specification:
- Q:Why does the burner of industrial furnace burn occasionally?
- The general process for burner ignition, blowing furnace, electric spark ignition, solenoid valve, open the gas in case of delayed spark ignition, detection device detects the flame, the controller accepts signal so that the solenoid valve open, gas continuous normal combustion. However, if the ignition fails or the burner fires, the detector cannot detect the flame, which causes the solenoid valve to close and the burner flameout.
- Q:What is an industrial furnace pit?
- In twentieth Century 50s, coreless induction furnaces were developed rapidly. Later, electron beam kilns, using electron beams to impact solid fuels, strengthen the surface to heat and fuse materials with high melting point.
- Q:What is the difference in structure between industrial furnace and boiler?
- Industrial furnace: main heating, steel and other metal materials, or ore and other materials. An industrial furnace of higher temperature, such as forging or heat treatment. Therefore, the energy consumption is large, and the insulation layer is designed to be thicker, and the structure is designed for the final purpose of the production purpose, the product process and the production efficiency.
- Q:How many kinds of industrial electric furnaces are there?
- This series of electric furnace is made of super light refractory fiber. The electric stove and the temperature control cabinet matching use, the controller may automatically or the manual control electric stove temperature, may press the user request to provide the computer table or the computer control, does the multielement temperature measurement, guarantees the product quality. This series of electric furnaces are periodical operation type electric furnaces.
- Q:What is industrial furnace masonry?
- Masonry industrial furnaces refers to complete materials such as brick kilns in construction process.
- Q:Should the industrial furnace shell cool down?
- The function of furnace shell is beautiful, protective lining, fixed function accessories and so on.
- Q:Selection of heat preservation material for industrial furnace
- In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade. Excellent chemical stability; excellent thermal stability; excellent tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance.
- Q:What are the advantages of a vacuum furnace?
- The utility model can completely eliminate the oxidation and decarburization of the workpiece surface in the heating process, and can obtain clean surfaces without deterioration layers. For cutting tools that grind only one side of grinding (such as twist grinding, the surface of the groove surface is exposed to the blade directly), the cutting performance is greatly improved.
- Q:What are the companies in the world that are currently engaged in metallurgical furnaces?
- Basically, no industrial furnace manufacturer can do all types of stoves.Often associated with the industry is very large,so your ranking is basically meaningless.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial furnace masonry and ordinary masonry?
- Industrial furnace masonry requirements are relatively high, industrial furnaces of different uses, whether material or masonry process, have strict requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range