Our industrial smelting furnace and medium Frequency Induction Furnace with technology of dual Track furnaceDual Track furnace
Our industrial smelting furnace for melting steel to produce billets and rebar etc.
1ton Dual track KGPS induction furnaceMedium Frequency Induction Furnace Dual Track furnace
Induction coil inside diameterΦ
Induction coil height
Maximum working temperature
Transformer primary voltage
Transformer secondary voltage
Rated power of MF power supply
Maximum output voltage of MF power supply
Rated working frequency
Power supply convert frequency
Startup successful frequency
Melting rate(rise to 1450°C)
Melting power consumption (rise to 1450°C)
Hydraulic station capacity
Cooling water system
Water supply pressure
Inlet water temperature
Outlet water temperature
The way of rectifier transformer what is our company recommended as follow:
The specification of rectifier transformer (double 6-pulse)
Power of MF power supply(KW)
1 Remark:It should be has no-load voltage adjustment switch in high voltage side of transformer, the voltage is adjusted at -0.5%, 0, +0.5% 3 level.
The rectifier tube and inverter tube are chosen as follow specification:
- Q:What is the difference between industrial furnace masonry and ordinary masonry?
- Of course, the difference is like the difference between a hog cap and a 100 story building. See the industrial furnace manual.
- Q:Heat treatment equipment (industrial furnace), which products generally contain what kind of, which industries need to use heat treatment industrial furnace equipment.
- The main equipments of heat treatment are classified into two major categories: main equipment and auxiliary equipment. The main equipment includes heat treatment furnace, heating device, surface modification, surface oxidation device, surface mechanical enhancement device, cooling equipment, cold processing equipment, process parameter detection and control instrument; auxiliary equipment includes cleaning cleaning equipment, furnace atmosphere heating medium permeability meter preparation equipment, cooling device, quenching medium heavy transport machinery, quality testing equipment, power transmission line and auxiliary equipment, fire safety equipment, dust and other production fixture.
- Q:What's the role of anchor bricks in industrial furnaces?
- Anchorage brick is a new type of anchor brick relates to an industrial furnace, in particular to anchor brick of an industrial furnace roof, including column hanging end and the anchor structure, opened in the anchor on the surface of the spacing of the grooves in the anchor on at least one surface is arranged along the length direction ribs is provided with ribs, the ribs of the reinforcement and anchorage tension, tensile and flexural strength was obviously improved, the stress generated in the groove at the bar at the barrier can not continue to transfer, so the anchor brick of this kind of structure is not easy to break.
- Q:What is the difference in structure between industrial furnace and boiler?
- At the same time, the working environment is relatively poor, the structure should be sturdy and durable, the transfer mechanism (generally) to stable and durable low failure rate, the insulation layer must be thick enough and the economy, the steel structure housing materials used to be enough.
- Q:What is the difference between industrial furnaces and boilers?
- A boiler is a mechanical device for heating water into hot water or steam by the use of heat from fuel or other sources of energy. The original meaning of a pot is a water container heated by fire. The furnace is the place where the fuel is burned. The boiler includes two parts, the cooker and the furnace.
- Q:What is industrial furnace masonry?
- Pre construction and recording shall be carried out on complex and important parts of industrial furnaces,masonry of all kinds of masonry shall be made with staggered joint masonry.
- Q:What is an industrial furnace pit?
- The creation and development of industrial kilns play an important role in the progress of mankind. Chinese appeared more perfect in the Shang Dynasty copper smelting furnace, furnace temperature is up to 1200 DEG C, up to 0.8 meters in diameter kiln stove.
- Q:Brief introduction to repair of industrial furnace
- Although the number of industrial furnaces in general machinery plants is not large, the number of large repairs per year accounts for 16%-20% of the total number of repairs for all equipment, and the large repair costs account for about 18%-25% of the total repair cost of all equipment.
- Q:What are the advantages of a vacuum furnace?
- Energy consumption is lower than salt bath furnace. Modern advanced vacuum industrial furnace heating chamber is made of high quality heat insulation material and wall, which can concentrate electric heating energy into heating chamber with remarkable energy saving effect.
- Q:Selection of heat preservation material for industrial furnace
- In the neutral and oxidizing atmosphere, the tensile strength, toughness and fiber structure can be maintained for long term use. The temperature is 950-1400 centigrade. Excellent chemical stability; excellent thermal stability; excellent tensile strength; low thermal conductivity; low thermal capacity; excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range