Specifications18T-6300KVA steel scrap coreless induction melting furnace working with CCM,the power compositation less if high voltage input
18T-6300KVA steel scrap coreless induction melting furnace working with CCM,the power compositation less if high voltage input
1.Technical program and specification
This program is recommended that whole set equipment of the furnace shall be equipped with two furnace bodies user can be readjusted by practical needs.
1.1 Technical program
The main equipment of this program is included 6300KVA rectification transformer, 4 low voltage control cabinet, 4 MF power supply cabinet, 2 18t MF induction furnace, 1 hydraulic station, 1 cooling water device, and other auxiliary device.
The output of MF power supply is changed by manual operation, for the purpose of maintenance and alternative melting.
1.2 Technical parameter
Max load capacity
Inductor inner diameter
hight of inductor
Rated temperature of the melting steel
Incoming voltage of MF cabinet
electric rectificate mode
Voltage of inductor
cooling water pressure for power source
Cooling water of the furnace
pressure of incoming water
temperature of incoming water
temperature of the outlet water
flow rate ( furnace body )
flow rate (power source)
water temperature rise of power source
diameter of the
capacity of the transformer
2.Team of payment:40% advance payment by T/T, 60% balance payment by T/T before date of shipment
3. Lead time: 100 days.
- Q:What's the role of anchor bricks in industrial furnaces?
- The wall of an industrial furnace or flue is mainly composed of an inner lining layer, a heat insulating layer and an outer wall layer. The lining is a refractory brick, and the outer wall is an ordinary sintered brick.
- Q:What are the companies in the world that are currently engaged in metallurgical furnaces?
- Each manufacturer has its own industry and technological advantages.If you say that the performance rankings, turnover, and so on, it seems that no one has done this ranking.
- Q:What is the difference in structure between industrial furnace and boiler?
- From the way: industrial furnace (electricity, natural gas, gas, induction heating is considered electricity), boilers (coal, all kinds of hot exhaust gas, a variety of gas, seemingly less electricity).
- Q:What is the difference between industrial furnaces and boilers?
- Industrial kilns and industrial furnaces are collectively referred to as industrial furnaces. Industrial furnaces mainly refer to devices that heat materials by combustion reactions.
- Q:What is industrial furnace masonry?
- Masonry industrial furnaces refers to complete materials such as brick kilns in construction process.
- Q:What is an industrial furnace pit?
- In twentieth Century 50s, coreless induction furnaces were developed rapidly. Later, electron beam kilns, using electron beams to impact solid fuels, strengthen the surface to heat and fuse materials with high melting point.
- Q:How many kinds of industrial electric furnaces are there?
- Electric furnace is divided into four categories: resistance furnace, induction furnace, arc furnace and special electric furnace according to the different ways of electric heating.
- Q:Brief introduction to repair of industrial furnace
- The industrial furnace is the main production equipment in the machinery industry. The repair of industrial furnace directly affects the quality, high yield, long life, low consumption and safe production of the furnace.
- Q:What are the advantages of a vacuum furnace?
- No pollution to the environment, no need for three wastes treatment.
- Q:Should the industrial furnace shell cool down?
- The function of furnace shell is beautiful, protective lining, fixed function accessories and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range