Specifications of porcelain tiles
1.Polished porcelain tile
2.Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
4.Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
6.Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
7.Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
8.Transportation: by sea
9.Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Applications of porcelain tiles
1.Suitable for homes flooring tiles
2.high grade office buildings
3. high-grade hotel flooring tiles,
4.government and corporate projects flooring tiles
5.deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Pictures of porcelain tiles
Usage of porceain tile
Polishing Line of porcelain tile
Packing Line of porcelain tile
Certificate of porcelain tile
Advantages of porcelain tile
Main Export Markets:
Here you can find good products, better price and the best service!
Looking forward to receiving your inquiry
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- In UK £10/m2 + cuts for labour only is a fair price and you supply everything for the job!
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- It's okorder.com/
- Q:how much does a roof tile weigh?
- around 15 lbs per square foot
- Q:Which trowel for stone tiles?
- If you are setting your tiles with thinset mortar, you have the correct trowel. If you are using a mastic glue, then you nee the smaller notched trowel probably 1/8 by 1/8. Thinset needs more thickness for the material to properly bond. If spread too thin it will dry to a power form and fail rather quickly. In the years that I worked in commercial and residential flooring, we always used the 1/4 notched trowel for thinset and 1/8 trowel for all glues. I hope this helps to answer your question.
- Q:When to use sheetrock for tile?
- You never use a sheetrock to do tile. Only as a normal wall covering to be painted in a non wet area such as a back splash or a wainscot. Then that you can tile over. You may have used a product ( or one similar) called Denshield. This is a 1/2 special backer board you can use on floors and you work with it just like a sheet rock. because it was a light weight fiberglass impregnated gypsum board. Just like the 1/2 cement board you could use it on floors and wall where moisture is present and you installed it in a thinset bed of mortar prior to nailing it down. Sheet rock is a general term for dry wall, used for regular walls to be painted. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile loss rate
- Number of Wall Brick
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
This is a more accurate calculation of the loss of the way, in general, are sufficient, and after completion should be some remaining, but not absolute, to take into account your home irregular zone, if more, the more the loss, the carpenter can not Hundred percent to you count, so would rather buy more and more to buy, buy more can also be in accordance with the original price back, and less to buy a brick with no color is a very careless thing, so the loss to More consideration, a wall of the last left a bag, 2 packets are reasonable. Finally, buy tiles to introduce you to buy Hui million, excellent quality, remember to give me the best evaluation of Kazakhstan.
- Q:Need help with tiling my sunroom.?
- Often Home-Depot ,Lowe's and others have a training season for doing tile , sheetrock , painting ... just check with your local store to see if they have these and when. I have gone to some and they are informative Yes, ceramic tile does go on cement very well
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- In the plumbing section of most hardware stores a cable saw can be found its used to cut pipe in hard to reach areas. some will cut tile. In the drill bit area find a Glass/ Tile bit big enough for the cable and go to it. a coping saw may work other thought. use tile bit to start and nippers, files will work as well use water as a lube. I hope someone else has a better Idea for you.
We product polishing brick, ceramic tile. Through constant innovation and practice,we have became a large modern enterprise which is specializing in the production of ceramic tiles. With advanced management concept, we promote quickly in technology and scale .
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range