||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
||Steel coil or According to requirements
Our Advantage: High quality steel products from 1 class mills in China
Professionalism of the products
Complete documents and certificates
Sincere service to meet our clients' requirements
Standard and Grade :
Hot rolled steel coils
A1011 CS Type A,B,C
Deep drawing quality
A1011 DS Type A,B
A1001 SS GR.30~40
A1011 SS GR.45,50
The packing of coil consists of anti-damp paper ,PVC film ,hardboard paper , steel box , strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye of the side) or wooden pallets(eye of the sky)
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
FCL, 25 metric tons per 20GP, can be assorted with different sizes.
LCL for trial order is acceptable.
EX-WORK, FOB China Port, CNF, CIF
T/T, 30% advanced payment before production and balance before shipment; OR Irrevocable L/C at sight.
within 30 days of receipt of LC original or prepayment
1. How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw
material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products
flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2. How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Usually within thirty working days after receiving buyer’s advance payment or LC. We will arrange the factory manufacturing as soon as possible. The cargo readiness usually takes 15-25 days, but the shipment will depend on the vessel situation.
- Q:Carbon Steel strength grading?
- Yes. Most high quality knives are made of carbon steel versus say stainless steel. High strength carbon steel holds an edge well and is strong.
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- Steel is basically a mixture (not the compound) of iron and carbon. Iron, by itself is an element and so is carbon. The atoms of Iron are larger in size compared to carbon. All the atoms of all the elements, smaller or larger, are spherical. If naturally a solid, the atoms of all such elements have voids as their atoms are closely packed. You can imagine a basket of oranges; you could see that void or empty space (which I am speaking about) between four or more of the oranges put together. Now, when heated to more than about 1500 degrees celcius, Iron melts and atoms in molten form increase space between themselves. Raising the teperature to 1800 degree celcius, carbon is mixed with iron. At this stage it causes the spherical carbon atoms to fill in the spaces present amongst the spherical atoms of the iron. On cooling, already dense iron becomes denser because no space is left there between its atoms. This denser form of iron + carbon has become steel in which carbon is not more than 3 to 4% of the total volume. Wood is nothing but a fallen and dried tree's part. When green and alive, tree's stem and branches have pores in there texture, which are fillled with water and other biological fluids necessary for the life of the plant. When dried all the fluids, especially water gets evaporated. and the pore are empty now. The term Density, means mass divided by volume (kg / cubic meters). Iron + Carbon (the steel) so tightly packed and Iron having very high atomic weight is surely denser than wood with just carbon and a few other elements with no significant role to play in the mass calculation; particularly if their are empty pore spaces filled with air only. Imagine the mass (which common people mistakingly call the weight) in kilograms of a peice of steel with dimensions of 1 meter cube and imagine the same for the dried wood. What do you think---which one is denser?
- Q:I need flint and steel how do i get it?
- no common flint and steel in the house === you need to buy a Boy Scout - flint and steel fire starter kit === or a BIC lighter ... the other thing is a small jar filled with water [[ capped and water level near the top.]] hold the water-jar over some
- Q:How did the planes break the steel?
- The buildings only had steel cores within the infrastructure to support the weight and flexibility - quite normal. You would be right if the whole surface of the building was pure reinforced steel with no openings (i.e. a ridiculous giant 100% purely steel tower). Can you imagine the force of a large jet at very high speed hitting a building, along with carrying vast amounts of highly explosive fuel. You don't need to, you've seen it... The bits of steel may well have been undamaged and collectable at ground zero, while the building was destroyed.
- Q:What's the best dishwashing soap for stainless steel?
- Jan is correct. You need to have some nickel in the stainless steel to prevent rusting, like 18/10 which has 10% nickel alloy in the steel.
- Q:difference between metal and steel?
- well, steel is a type of metal. It's sort of like asking the difference between a bug and an ant, an ant is a bug, but not every bug is an ant. Likewise, steel is metal, but not all metal is steel. Gold is metal, Silver is metal, Iron is metal, Steel is metal.
- Q:Looking for an industrial/steel font?
- Steel Font
- Q:steel building for horse barn?
- I have two steel barns, one is 4 stables. 15 x12 for 3 stables and the other 12 x 18 I have a large tackroom and an area for storing gardening and farm light machinery. (Chain saws. strimmers and fencing stuff.) The second barn has 4 stables 12 x 15. an 8' aisle and then two large loose shed areas. 30' x 50'. I can run these as one pen if I want. I have 45' x 70' at the other end for storing hay and straw. Haven't a clue to the cost but it wasn't cheap! Although it is all steel the lower walls of the stables are all blocks. I didn't want to line the steel with wood as they eat it for fun. The loose shed are lined with hard board.
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Personal feeling is also good for the Great Wall Seiko tape, upstairs several estimates are the production of steel tape manufacturers, of course, that their goods well. Our unit now buy all the Great Wall Seiko goods, said the tape is good, not because it is so durable
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range