||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
High Tensile, BWG 16x16 | 12x14, Galvanized Barbed Wire For Fencing Protection
Barbed wire, consisting of a strand of two wires, is made by a fully automated machine; it is commonly known as barb wire, barbed wire tape, barbed wire obstacle;
Twist types: common twist, reverse twist
Classified by materials: galvanized barbed wire(normal zinc coated and heavily zinc coated), PVC coated barbed wire(blue, green, yellow and other colors are available), stainless steel barbed wire, aluminum barbed wire;
Barbed wire applications: for grass boundary, railway, highway, industrial and agriculture enclosure, animal husbandry, forestry protection, border posts, prison protection.
ASTM A 121 Standard Sizes and Constructions for Barbed Wire, Metallic Coating Type Z and Type ZA
|Design Number||Size, Steel|
|Nominal Diameter of Coated Wire, in.(mm)||Number of Barb|
|Spacing of Barbs,|
|Diameter of Barbs,|
Steel Wire Gauge
|12-2-4-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-4-13F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||13||Flat|
|12-2-4-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|12-2-5-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|12-4-5-14H||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Half-round|
|12-4-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|13-2-4-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|13-4-5-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-2-5-13F||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||131⁄2||Flat|
|15-2-5-14R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-4-5-16R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||4||5 (127)||161⁄2||Round|
A. The nominal diameter of the wire used in making the barbs shall be as follows:
121⁄2 gage 0.099 in. (2.51 mm)
13 gage 0.092 in. (2.32 mm)
133⁄4 gage 0.083 in. (2.11 mm)
14 gage 0.080 in. (2.03 mm)
161⁄2 gage 0.058 in. (1.47 mm)
B. Design Number 12-4-3-12R, Metallic Coated Type A, is High-Security Grade. All other design numbers are for standard grade.
C. The gage of the half-round and flat barbs is designated by the gage of the round wire from which the barbs are rolled.
Minimum Weight of Coating on Type Z Barbed Wire
of Type Z
|Minimum Weight of Coating of Uncoated Wire|
|in.||(mm)||Class 1||Class 3|
|121⁄2||0.099||(2.51)||0.28 (85)||0.80 (245)|
|13||0.092||(2.32)||0.28 (85)||0.75 (230)|
|131⁄2||0.086||(2.18)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
|14||0.08||(2.03)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
A. These sizes with "x"only furnished with Class 3 Coating.
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
|Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter|
|Barbs Spacing 3"||Barbs Spacing 4"||Barbs Spacing 5"||Barbs Spacing|
|12 × 12||6.0617||6.7590||7.2700||7.6376|
|12 × 14||7.3335||7.9051||8.3015||8.5741|
|12-1/2 × 12-1/2||6.9223||7.7190||8.3022||8.7221|
|12-1/2 × 14||8.1096||8.814||9.2242||9.5620|
|13 × 13||7.9808||8.899||9.5721||10.0553|
|13 × 14||8.8448||9.6899||10.2923||10.7146|
|13-1/2 × 14||9.6079||10.6134||11.4705||11.8553|
|14 × 14||10.4569||11.6590||12.5423||13.1752|
|14-1/2 × 14-1/2||11.9875||13.3671||14.3781||15.1034|
|15 × 15||13.8927||15.4942||16.6666||17.5070|
- Q:Wiring for small trailer from 7 wire to 4?
- Buddy, go to Wal-mart buy a connector/adapter that goes from 7-round to 4-flat I bought one last month $5.67 why screw around with wires, connectors and testlights it's easy plug and play also what if one day you want to pull a trailer with a 7-round? do it all over again? for what less than $6?
- Q:Stereo Memory Wire Problems?
- Chech okorder.com... The red wire goes to the ignition 12 volt source, and the yellow to the battery 12 volt source. The yellow wire must remain hot with the key out to retain memory. There may be a bad fuse for the battery wire. It is usually fused through another circuit such as the cigarette lighter, clock, or horn.
- Q:What is the difference between insulated and non-insulated strands wires?
- The only wire I know of that has individually insulated strands, is Litz wire, used in radio frequency applications. If you mean the wire strands include such as a cotton strand, it is probably the core around which the other strands are spun.
- Q:Need to Find WIring Diagram?!?
- I believe this is what you are looking for, or should help... 2008 Ford Explorer Car Stereo Installation Instructions Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Blue/Red Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Green/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Blue Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: Violet/Red Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Brown Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Violet Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White/Orange Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Blue
- Q:what is the difference between neutral and ground wire?
- The neutral wire is supposed to be the wire that functions to take the current from the hot side back to the power line. The ground is there as a safety measure - in 3 wire appliances, the ground is usually connected to the housing. It is there in case some part of the hot circuit becomes shorted to the appliance housing - if that happens on a modern 3-wire electrical system, it will cause the breaker to trip. Or, if the appliance is plugged into a ground fault interrupter GFI, that will generally trip first, before the breaker.
- Q:Car audio question, connecting wire terminals?
- Depends okorder.com... Another option would be a distribution block that allows a 0-gauge input and 4-gauge outputs. You could use this to reduce the wire size before the amplifier connection.
- Q:Magnet Wire, Bare Copper Wire, Or Enamel Copper Coated Wire?
- Is that just an enamel? - Yes enamel coated copper wire magnet wire would be the same thing. - They are This what I need? - Yes Are the coils used in loudspeakers the same ones used in inductor coils? - Same principle, different design. The coil in a speaker is an air-wound coil designed to maximise the amount of wire that's sitting in the magnetic field. The ones in induction coils are usually designed to maximise the inductance in a small a space as possible, so they are wound on ferrite or iron cores. I think Faraday's thought process probably went something like I wonder what will happen if I put a lot of turns in the coil. If I use uninsulated wire it will short out, so I'd better insulate it. They didn't make him a Fellow of the Royal Society for nothing. He used cotton insulation. Some of his equipment still exists, and still works.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- If you or a cigarette lighter, it is copper, because the melting point of copper at 1083 degrees, and generally lighter temperature at about 500 degrees, only the fire lighter to more than 1 thousand degrees, according to the flame to determine the temperature of different colors, red yellow blue to white to a minimum, more and more high.
- Q:Investigation of Resistance of Wire?
- get a multimeter. get long lengths of different gauge (diameter) copper lead wire. for each diameter, measure the resistance. cut 1ft off, measure the resistance, cut 1ft off, measure the resistance, cut 1ft off, etc etc. plot the resistance vs length for each gauge separately. show that the resistance is linear in the wire length in each case. now use the different diameter data to measure the resisitivity of copper. resisitivity rho = R*A/L R = resistance L = length A = cross-sectional area cheers
- Q:Double pole breaker with one hot wire?
- You can use the 10/3 wire, but you wire it so that the black and the white are hot wires and the ground is the neutral. Of course you won't have the bare ground to use as a ground anymore, so if you want it wired with a bare ground to the cabinet, you will need to run a separate bare ground. Or get different wire with a red a black a white and a bare ground. Red and black will be hot, white will be neutral and bare ground will be ground.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range