||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
High Tensile, BWG 16x16 | 12x14, Galvanized Barbed Wire For Fencing Protection
Barbed wire, consisting of a strand of two wires, is made by a fully automated machine; it is commonly known as barb wire, barbed wire tape, barbed wire obstacle;
Twist types: common twist, reverse twist
Classified by materials: galvanized barbed wire(normal zinc coated and heavily zinc coated), PVC coated barbed wire(blue, green, yellow and other colors are available), stainless steel barbed wire, aluminum barbed wire;
Barbed wire applications: for grass boundary, railway, highway, industrial and agriculture enclosure, animal husbandry, forestry protection, border posts, prison protection.
ASTM A 121 Standard Sizes and Constructions for Barbed Wire, Metallic Coating Type Z and Type ZA
|Design Number||Size, Steel|
|Nominal Diameter of Coated Wire, in.(mm)||Number of Barb|
|Spacing of Barbs,|
|Diameter of Barbs,|
Steel Wire Gauge
|12-2-4-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-4-13F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||13||Flat|
|12-2-4-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|12-2-5-12F||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||121⁄2||Flat|
|12-2-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|12-4-5-14H||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Half-round|
|12-4-5-14R||121⁄2||0.099 (2.51)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|13-2-4-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||2||4 (102)||14||Round|
|13-4-5-14R||131⁄2||0.086 (2.18)||4||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-2-5-13F||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||131⁄2||Flat|
|15-2-5-14R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||2||5 (127)||14||Round|
|15-4-5-16R||151⁄2||0.067 (1.70)||4||5 (127)||161⁄2||Round|
A. The nominal diameter of the wire used in making the barbs shall be as follows:
121⁄2 gage 0.099 in. (2.51 mm)
13 gage 0.092 in. (2.32 mm)
133⁄4 gage 0.083 in. (2.11 mm)
14 gage 0.080 in. (2.03 mm)
161⁄2 gage 0.058 in. (1.47 mm)
B. Design Number 12-4-3-12R, Metallic Coated Type A, is High-Security Grade. All other design numbers are for standard grade.
C. The gage of the half-round and flat barbs is designated by the gage of the round wire from which the barbs are rolled.
Minimum Weight of Coating on Type Z Barbed Wire
of Type Z
|Minimum Weight of Coating of Uncoated Wire|
|in.||(mm)||Class 1||Class 3|
|121⁄2||0.099||(2.51)||0.28 (85)||0.80 (245)|
|13||0.092||(2.32)||0.28 (85)||0.75 (230)|
|131⁄2||0.086||(2.18)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
|14||0.08||(2.03)||0.25 (75)||0.70 (215)|
A. These sizes with "x"only furnished with Class 3 Coating.
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
|Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter|
|Barbs Spacing 3"||Barbs Spacing 4"||Barbs Spacing 5"||Barbs Spacing|
|12 × 12||6.0617||6.7590||7.2700||7.6376|
|12 × 14||7.3335||7.9051||8.3015||8.5741|
|12-1/2 × 12-1/2||6.9223||7.7190||8.3022||8.7221|
|12-1/2 × 14||8.1096||8.814||9.2242||9.5620|
|13 × 13||7.9808||8.899||9.5721||10.0553|
|13 × 14||8.8448||9.6899||10.2923||10.7146|
|13-1/2 × 14||9.6079||10.6134||11.4705||11.8553|
|14 × 14||10.4569||11.6590||12.5423||13.1752|
|14-1/2 × 14-1/2||11.9875||13.3671||14.3781||15.1034|
|15 × 15||13.8927||15.4942||16.6666||17.5070|
- Q:Dodge wiring diagrams ?
- What is so infamous about plugging the wiring to the switch? It will only plug in one way. UPDATE 8/6/11: In over 45 years, I've only replaced one headlight switch that had melted and that was on a 1994 Plymouth Acclaim and the driver had left the headlights on all night and yes it drained the battery. The plastic plug had melted but the wires had not burned through, so I had something to work with. There is a possibility you can find a wiring diagram on Auto Zones website for your car, they do have an extensive library or you could try to find a Haynes manual for your car. Or if you are low on $$ if you tell us what manufacturer, model, year of car you drive someone here might be able to help.
- Q:what size wire do i use to wire ceiling lights?
- What Wire Size To Use
- Q:Gage wiring?
- Look at the guage the sender wire color same color on the Eng.tack is gray,hours meter is from the key switch 12volt red or purple. trim is manufactures colors.Are you wiring the Eng like install if so most are plug in . Unless it's quite old an then there labeled on the Eng.
- Q:re wiring a lamp question?
- Okay, honestly, it doesn't matter what is hot and what is not. What matters is that you connect one of the lamp wires to the black and the other to white. This would complete the circuit and allow current to flow through the lamp. There should be two wires for the lamp and two wires, hey, a lamp should come with a plug that goes into an outlet. Well, like I said, it doesn't matter, just as long as you complete the circuit.
- Q:linksys usb and wired router?
- there's a small RESET button on the the decrease back of the router. it quite is probable the process the subject you would be wanting some thing alongside the strains of a paper clip to push the little button in (its fairly small and recessed). interior the set up mode circulate into stepped forward settings and there could be a scroll down cursor to get the right placing.
- Q:how do i hang/wire a chandelier?
- There is a difference between the wires. One of the wires should have a ridge along its entire length. This is the neutral (white) wire. The neutral connects to the shells of the sockets and the hot wires to the center. once you peel the two wire apart you will see that one has little ridges that should be the neutral. the other way is to use a ohm or continuity meter.The center part of a light socket is the hot. neutral goes to white the other to black. good luck and i hope that this is a help to you
- Q:Can we get rid of wires?
- no the wires will be stronger and more hungry they will eat our brains and then we will be the wires but that's ok because our psychic abilities will be put to use at last
- Q:2001 pt cruiser audio wiring problems.?
- The limited Information you provided makes it difficult but I am going to assume that you are/have put in an aftermarket stereo. The purple (violet with yellow stripe) wire goes to the PCI bus and is not used with aftermarket radios. Cap it. The orange wire is to dim the radio display when the headlights are on. Optional but not required. Cap it. The dark blue with brown stripe is not in the wiring diagram for the radio. The right front speaker wires are Violet/Dark Green stripe and Dark Blue/Red stripe. If your battery is draining then make sure the Red/White stripe wire is connected to switched power and the Pink wire is hot all the time. If reversed the battery will be drained.
- Q:10 amp breakers can I use 12 gauge wire?
- Normally lighting circuits have a 15 amp breaker for protection and wired with 14 gauge wire. 14 gauge wire is good for 15 amps. 12 gauge wire is good for 20 amps. 10 gauge wire is good for 30 amps. So you can use 12 gauge wire, if you alrady have it available, but if you are going to go out and buy it, you can save some money by buing #14 wire. You can always go oversize with the WIRE just never undersized with the wire. Circuit breakerprotection is prescribed by the NEC. 15 amps for lighting and 20 amps for wall outlet power. I don't know where you even found a 10 amp breaker. ---------------------------------------... WOW! XTX has no clue what the National Electrical Code even says about this! Disregard his answer! It will get you into trouble!
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Metal wire fabric is the most popular natural memory folds and antistatic functional fabric defects: fine metal fiber, easy to disconnect, do not scrub, not dry after washing and drying. Do not rub the fabric, with a long time shielding value will decline, washing and folding is very easy to destroy its effect. Washing should take into account its heat resistance, so it can not use too high water temperature, can not use bleach containing detergent or washing powder for washing, so as not to cause fading.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range