1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:Car audio speaker wire location?
- in my car i ran the speaker wires on the same side as the RCA's
- Q:Are all wires for electricity the same?
- Wires are as different from each other as people with almost as many variations. Wires are designed for specific purposes. For audio, the different color wires are used for phasing of the speakers. You won't get anything out of a speaker by connecting a microphone to it unless there is an amplifier between the two components. Generally, I mean really generally, if you keep the same gauge wires and connect the same wire colors together, you should be okay. But that greatly depends upon what you are really doing with the wires.
- Q:What's the use of the live wire,neautral wire and earth wire?
- Earthing Wire
- Q:How do I find the remote wire?
- blue wire or blue with a white stripe antenna wire, the wire that tells the antenna to go up and down or just use any wire that is only hot when the radio is on (use a test light), the power wire to the radio (not constant or memory) ignition
- Q:Sony EXR-10 am/fm/cassette wiring?
- Judging from the fact that there's no CD/MP3/WMA/etc in the list of what you've got on your radio I'm going to assume it's an older one. I'm also going to assume that it's still new enough to have the now standardized wiring colors on it. Go to an installation shop and buy a plug that matches your cars year and make, connect the wiring on that plug to the one on the radio matching color to color. If there's no black wire (ground) on the car to radio plug you just bought that means you need to attach the black wire to a piece of metal that contacts the frame or firewall under your dash. If this wasn't helpful, please make a more detailed question or make me a contact and give me more detail.
- Q:What is the wiring diagram for a Honda Accord 89' LX?
- 1989 Honda Accord Car Stereo Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: White/Yellow Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Red Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Car Stereo Antenna Trigger Wire: Yellow/White Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Black Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Red/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/White
- Q:automotive electrical wires?
- Depends on what your hooking up? Look at the unit where the wires go in and there may be a +(hot) or -(ground) marking, and the ground wire is usually black and the hot is usually red,orange or yellow.
- Q:sub wiring and amp wiring?
- The current passing through the wires will cause the wires to heat up if not sufficient guage. Think of the millions of little electrons pushing and shoving back and forth, all this action causes friction on a molecular level and of course we all know friction equals heat. In a bigger guage wire there is more room for the same number of electons. It's really that simple. Use as heavy a guage speaker wire that you can. You will have no signal loss and little heat.
- Q:how to connect 4 wire to an 8 wire phone line?
- Eight wires is usually CAT-5 for Ethernet (computer networking). It can be used for phone lines (I used it for phone lines when I put an addition on my house) A phone line uses two wires. If you look at a phone jack the middle two wires are line #1. If you have second line, the wires will be on each side of those two wires (surrounding it). If you have a third line it will be on either side of line 2. So a three line phone hack will have 321123 but if you only use line 1 you will only be using those two 1's in the middle. Color-wise: White with a little blue goes to solid green Blue with a little white goes to solid red White with a little orange goes to solid black Orange with a little while goes to solid yellow
- Q:Help with car amplifier wiring?
- 3000w amps are rare and expensive. Is that peak power or rms? Can you provide the brand/model? If it's ACTUALLY 3000w rms you need a high output electrical system with a custom alternator and probably a 2nd battery, and at a MINIMUM you need a GOOD quality 1/0 awg wiring kit. On the other hand - if this is 3000w peak the actual power (rms) could be as low as a few hundred watts. Amps this size will run w/o a problem with most stock electrical systems. A good 4 awg wiring kit would probably be more than adequate. Many lower level brands use bogus peak ratings to make their equipment appear to be more powerful than it actually is. Wiring is based simply on the thickness of the copper. Some of the cheap brands are less than honest about the size of their wiring. They get around advertising regulations by only using the word gage or gauge, not the wire standard AWG. If the wire you use is too small it will have excessive voltage drop so the amp will not be able to produce the power it would otherwise. More importantly, in extreme cases if the wire isn't fused properly it can get hot, melt the insulation off and become a fire hazard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range