1.The lowest price
2.Have machine to produce
3.Materials test report
4.As customer's require
Silvery and soft binding wire
Galvanized metal wire
Material: low carbon steel
Surface treatment: galvanized
- Q:How can I make a wire dress form?
- Make Wire Dress Form
- Q:Wiring for rotating beacon lights?
- Run a wire from the positive side of the battery to one of the prongs on the switch. Then attach another wire from the other prong going to the light. Take one wire from each light and wire them together. Then take the other 2 wires and wire them together. On those lights positive and negative don't matter. Now take one set of the wires you put together and attach them to the wire from the switch and the other set of wires ground them anywhere on the vehicle.
- Q:Effect of current passing through wires?
- a) When the currents through both the wires are in the same direction, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in opposite directions. This will result in attraction between the wires. b) When the currents through both the wires are in the opposite directions, the magnetic field due to each midway between them, by right-hand thumb rule, will be in the same direction. This will result in respulsion between the wires.
- Q:american wireing on power tools two wires rated 112 volts one white wire one black wire?
- In us with 110v ac the black wire is live. The white wire is the grounded conductor. If it is double insulated and has no green wire or grounding prong, it doesn't really matter, but it is better to follow the rule for the benefit of the next person. Note the white wire is not to be grounded any where but at the entrance panel. Do not connect the green and white wires anywhere else. Do not let the white or black wires touch metal or the frame of the tool.
- Q:How to replace electrical outlet 6 wires?
- The question needs clarification. Sorry from what I understand now you have a so called plug.We pros call it a duplex receptacle. Real pros don't like to push in wires into the spring holes. We use so called wire nuts (marrets). ,Make a joint with 2 of the 3 black wires and make a so called pigtail 1 piece of wire about 5 .and screw it onto 1 of the 2 screws.(The darker one of the 2 screws) The remaining 3 rd black wire screw directly onto the other dark screw. Do the same with the white wires.and wire them onto the lighter screws. To check if you did it right look at the front part of the plug. The newer plugs have 3 openings where you plug things in. 1 slit opening for the Hot wire.It is the smaller one.1 slit the larger one for the neutral. and the round one for the ground. If you really want to do it like a pro make sure the rounded hole is at the bottom . I hope this helps.
- Q:220 wiring?
- if the dryer rateing plate says 220 volt 30 amp you can use # 10 stranded wire/ romex 2 colored wires and 1 ground (bare) or insulated green wire.
- Q:Wired and Wireless Doorbells?
- just remember that while wireless may cost less, you have to have a wire from the outside button to the door bell itself and then you still have to have a way to power it. i have the wireless, it's idiot proof. a couple of batteries and your off and running. standard batteries like D's and maybe AA's good luck to ya. you can get a good variety at home depot or lowe's
- Q:How much would a wiring harness cost?
- Depending on how many wires were damaged and need repaired, I wouldn't recommend a repair unless you can solder them and heat shrink them. And you would want to stagger the joints so they are not all in the same place. Getting a used wiring harness shouldn't cost much. Probably the same as getting all the tools necessary to repair them. (if you don't already have them.) then all you have to do is run the new one along the old one and unplug connectors one at a time.
- Q:what are FORD RACING WIRE LOOMS?
- Spark plug wires. The Ford 9mm wires are bigger then the normal 7mm ( I think ) wires. And when you have bigger then normal wires, the wire separaters that hold the wires on the valve covers need to also be bigger, hence the wire looms. No, you don't need the larger wires until you add to the ignition system and increase it's electrical capacity. But they do look better. Probably can get regular size wires in the Ford blue, too.
- Q:how to connect 4 wire to an 8 wire phone line?
- Eight wires is usually CAT-5 for Ethernet (computer networking). It can be used for phone lines (I used it for phone lines when I put an addition on my house) A phone line uses two wires. If you look at a phone jack the middle two wires are line #1. If you have second line, the wires will be on each side of those two wires (surrounding it). If you have a third line it will be on either side of line 2. So a three line phone hack will have 321123 but if you only use line 1 you will only be using those two 1's in the middle. Color-wise: White with a little blue goes to solid green Blue with a little white goes to solid red White with a little orange goes to solid black Orange with a little while goes to solid yellow
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range