Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:Is there a way to connect a 3-wire thermostat in a 2-wire house?
- Connect a new piece of 3 wire to the existing 2 wire and pull it through the wall by pulling the 2 wire. Of course if it gets stuck you will need to measure how far you pulled to know where to cut a hole in the wall. Cutting a hole in the wall if needed, isn't a big deal you just put the piece back, screw or nail it down (cut so you have studs on both sides to reattach it later) tape and plaster and paint.
- Q:linksys usb and wired router?
- If your Router is not a wireless router then deffinitely your Links wireless Usb Wouldn't work
- Q:Where can i find a 88 300zx stereo wiring diagram that lists all colors and what they go to?
- I will ASSUME that someone had already cut your factory harness. If NOT, then buy a harness!! DO NOT cut the factory wires. Here you go: Constant 12V+ Red/Black Switched 12V+ Blue Ground Chassis Illumination Green/White Dimmer n/a Antenna Rear Window Front Speakers 6 1/2 Doors Left Front (+) White/Blue Left Front (-) Black/Blue Right Front (+) White/Red Right Front (-) Black/Red Rear Speakers 6 x 9 Rear Deck Left Rear (+) Yellow/Blue Left Rear (-) Gray/Blue Right Rear (+) Yellow/Red Right Rear (-) Gray/Red
- Q:magnetic wires Fragile or hard?
- Wire is not magnetic unless it is iron wire, which is rare. Any wire, when it is wound in a coil and supplied with current, can become a electo-magnet. edit: it is NOT called magnetic wire, it is called magnet wire. Different. Magnet wire is wire coated with enamel for insulation. .
- Q:How do you splice electrical wires?
- Any half decent system the speaker wires should not be hard wired so just replace them. To splice the wires , twist the corresponding wire together, solder and then insulate with good electrical tape or heat shrink. Still better to replace all the speaker wire. For a 540 watt system use 14 or 12 gauge wire and proper ends ( pin , banana or lug) which ever your amp and speakers require, not just twisted wire. For this gauge of wire too much of a chance of a short, if not now , in the future.
- Q:03 eclipse infinity radio wire diagram?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avvlm hooking up stereos is hard, sometimes the cables dont even match colors, and you need a tester to see which is gain and which is ground.
- Q:Explanation for insulated wire.?
- The insulation around the wire prevents the flow of current between wires, (shorting out the coil). It has no effect on the magnetic field created by the flow of current in the wires. If you tried uninsulated wire, you wouldn't have much of a field, as the current path would be short, direct from one end of the coil to the other with no 'turns` at all.
- Q:can I wire a 4 wire device to a 3 wire circuit?
- 4 Wire Switch
- Q:what is the wire for 100A and 200A?
- wow,if this is the question,no offense,you need to hire a electrician also you can not use 90c rating unless lugs or breaker has a 90c rating.
- Q:Trying to install ceiling fan, but theirs too many wires?
- If the ceiling fan has three speeds, those would be wired to a 3 position switch as low, medium and high. Normally the wires would be labeled if they use the same color. If they aren't tagged, and you want to put in a speed control switch, you'll need to experiment; either at the fixture, or just wire them down to the wall switch and make your temporary connections there to see which wires go with which speeds (then TAG them!).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range