Stainless Steel Angles
1.Grade: SS200,300,400 series
2.Size: 25×25×3 mm-100×100×10mm
4. Length: 2-6m
5. Shape: Equal
6. Delivery: within 20 days
7. MOQ: 1 ton
8. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008, SGS
9. Package:Standard Export Packing, or put into wooden boxes according to your requirement
10. Application: Construction, Marine, Industry and so on
Stainless Steel Angles
ASTM A554, A312, A249, A269 and A270
6m or as customers' request
a) thickness: +/-0. 15mm
b) Length:+/-4. 5mm - 0mm
180G, 320G, 400G Satin / Hairline(Matt Finish, Brush, Dull Finish)
400G, 500G, 600G or 800G Mirror finish
Decoration construction, upholstery, industry instruments
Squash test, Extended test, Water pressure test, Crystal rot test, Heat treatment, NDT
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- Stainless steel is a metal material, stainless steel (Stainless, Steel) refers to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion, also known as stainless acid resistant steel
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel angle steel tungsten steel
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles.
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Standard specifications for stainless steel angles are indicated by dimensions of side length and edge thickness. At present, the domestic stainless steel angle specifications for 2 - 20 cm, to length number number, the same number of stainless steel angle steel is often 2 - 7 different edge thickness.
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Some people think it can, because the intuitive view that as long as the metal conductivity pit can be, but ignored, especially in the ground floor technology, the harsh grounding resistance is only 1 ohms. How high is the contact rent of stainless steel contact with the soil?.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- Stainless steel is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, weak corrosion medium such as air, steam, water, or stainless steel. It is called stainless steel;
Our company has large advantage on inventory, complete specifications, timely delivery, high quality low price,Our customers widely distributed in chemical, aerospace, aviation , elevators, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmaceutical water supply equipment, food machinery, petroleum, power generation, construction, decoration and metal processing industries. The company has advanced production equipment, excellent means of detection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||China, East Asia,
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range