Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:how much watts can a x2 inch solar panel make?
- A solar cell's purpose is to generate electricity through the release of electrons from a material that is bombarded by electromagnetic radiation or photons. Most crystalline solar cells are sensitive to visible radiation from 400 - 700 nanometers, which correspond to 3. - .8 electron volts, of the visible region as shown by ACEPT W3 Group (999) and also into the near infrared spectrum. As the wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation increases, the amount of electron volts decreases. This means that infrared radiation has less electron volts than the visible spectrum of light (because it has a larger wavelength than visible light) and ultraviolet and gamma radiation has more electron volts than both the visible spectrum of light and infrared radiation (because they have a smaller wavelength than both infrared and visible light). Abramowitz, M., Davidson, M., Neaves, S. (2003) wrote that all forms of electromagnetic radiation originate from the atom which contain orbiting electrons around its nucleus. When those electrons absorb more external energy than they can contain in order to be stable, the extra energy is released in the form of an electromagnetic wave. That electromagnetic wave contains a magnetic field and an electric field, one offset by ninety degrees to the other along the propagation plane.
- Q:Can we cover up solar panels on our house with regular siding?
- I took mine out to prevent any future problems. Covered the holes with plywood.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- Hello, Solar panels range from 200 to 400, depends on where you get them from. I got a good setup from iron edison which came delivered. I bought a 00 watt solar panel for $225, upon opening the delivered package, it was a high quality, clean cut panel that really obliged me to power it with a high quality battery. So I searched all over the place for HIGH quality solar batteries/asked many people, and came across VMAX solar batteries. These are top of the line, they have the best lifespan out of all the batteries I've tried and have been buying them from Bargainshore for years now. I recently bought more panels and used the the same setup, couldn't be happier! Goodluck!
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Solar panel help please?
- There's okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels and wind power help?
- Both wind and solar take many years to break even economically, even with government subsidies (Using someones hard-earned tax dollars for your use). If purchased and installed with your own money, they will never pay for themselves because they will need replacement long before you save enough to pay the cost.
- Q:Why should I use solar panels?
- well you can save money over time even though the initial costs are quite high. Solar PV will allow you to not be subject to electrical rate inflation, which is averaging at about 6% per year. Solar also is better for the environment, so it gives you piece of mind.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range