Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:kilowatt solar panel help?
- Also you can look for INSOLATION TABLES on the Internet. Keep in mind, though, that the useful output of a solar system that produces AC will be somewhat less than the theoretical value. Local conditions, orientation of the modules, dust on modules, wire resistance losses and efficiency of inverters will drag down the true output. My 6 kW system produces just over 4 kW at optimum sun height.
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- How okorder.com Once you know how much you use, and adjust to reduce how much you use, then you have a handle on how much power in panels you need. If you do not mind being grid tied and social engineered, some power utilities have programs to cover some costs of the installation, but still expect to shell out about 30,000 dollars or more, so how long you plan to live at your residence is a factor too. Grid tie is over-rated, but it can be done. To do it legally you need to involve the power company so they can install equipment to shut your equipment off line if they need to work on the power line.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Not sure what application you need the panels for, but here is a website that retails a number of Solar products (as well as some other good alternative energy devices). Good luck!
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- Solar power is produced by collecting sunlight and converting it into electricity. This is done by using solar panels, which are large flat panels made up of many individual solar cells. Using solar panels is a great way to generate clean and renewable electricity to power equipment or even the average home
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- If you have an electrical backup you could install something to melt the show where the solar panels are installed. You might try installing them near a fireplace chimney if you have one. My thinking tells me if you have a clear raised bubble or pyramid over the panels it might help.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- you have been very mislead by someone. Or ? did you listen to a Obama speech or something ? EDIT ; thanks for response via e mail. But if you think you can save money by, renting solar panels , then you are a very ignorant person. The only way that a scheme would would work ,is if the company that is leasing the panels to you ,,have bribed lobbied the local or fed politicians to get subsidized to provide the panels. then they get payed to install them and guaranteed to make a profit by the gov. for green energy that is why you have to pay 25 cents , while most people pay 0 cents , because you subsidizing all the profits of these Professional thieves. Who's job is to find new ways to get into that deep pool of public dollars,,tax dollars . Question for you .. Do really think the rented solar panels will? ) pay for installation 2) pay for the cost to buy the panes 3) pay the sales commission to the people that sold it to you 4) pay the on going commission to those that over see them 5) Add to that the higher rate on your elec bill to pay for these people to be subsidized , so they can rent you some solar panels ??????? Like I said ,,,,,,,you must be very ignorant about energy. Or very Ignorant about the thousands of companies that are formed to succk tit of the tax payers. You are ignorant on both of those points. So dont get piisssed of at me for answering your question !!!!! Instead , you should ask why you are so easily led ? Why you are so easily fooled by the users ? That is those that use the gov to use ignorant people like you. HAHAHAAH. And you fell for the whole scam without even realizing it That is why I use the word ignorant ,, because you are. If you dont know what ignorant means google it to find out. because you are,
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Be perpared to spend $20,000. The system will cut your bills by $500 per year. If you are over 50, you will die before you see a nickel back into your account.
- Q:what are some methods for capturing low voltage electricity from solar panels?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range