Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You need to know some electrical basics. You need to check if they are still working and determine the output voltage with the use of testers. They are just part of a system that includes other equipments as well like a controller, car batteries, inverters, diodes.
- Q:Battery for 2V .5W solar panel?
- batteries are rated via the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a cost Controller as your continuously drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its top , then even as the daylight is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- I have them. Jamie's way of going about it is one way, the other way is to do-it-yourself. I went the DYI way and got off the grid. I bought my panels online along with the batts, they were cheap. I paid cash on the spot, this allowed me to not get into paperwork and possibly financing it. Now I save what I was paying every month. I am not interested in the meter going backwards and selling my power, I am free now!
- Q:How many LED's can I hook up to my mini-solar panel?
- You need to answer that by designing circuits to provide each LED with its specific voltage and current requirements, and then see how many you can supply.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- Solar panels for energy. Wood for building a structure.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- I am afraid you are in for some disapointment. A typical solar panel might put out something over 00 watts, and cost a pretty big bundle. Then, what would you do with the power? It will be low voltage DC. You could charge a battery, or run a DC appliance. You would get less than ten cents worth of electricity per day. If you wanted to use it for household appliances, you would need an inverter. More big bucks. Type solar panels in the green search box at the top of this page, and read previous Q A. Also do the same on the Internet. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- Solar Panels collect solar energy from the sun and then solar energy is used to produce electricity.
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- If it's only reading 0.2 volts, then the panel is burned out. What you can do is look for a nameplate on the panel, then try to look it up on the internet. Hopefully that will say what the voltage is supposed to be. You are right in that a panel intended to charge a 2-volt battery should read about 8 volts open circuit out in daylight, even if it isn't pointing straight at the sun. Is it a flexible rubber panel? Those are notorious for dying after just a couple years.
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build from scratch, sorry your way over your head. (mine too). There are lots of companies that will give quotes on doing what your looking for, but plan on spending 20 to 50K depending on where you live and what you need. I don't know about where you are, but My hydro bill is almost half delivery charges. Therefore I could cut back by 99% on the usage, and still only have my bill come down by less than 50%. I understand you desire to lower costs, but unless you do a big change(lots of outlay) your savings will be small. By all means shut off lights your not useing etc. there are other ways of lowering your household bills better way is solar heating. But this also depends on where you live. I'm building a solar collector for 2 houses , Contact me at email@example.com and I'll pass on more info
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range