Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- In addition to the quality of EVA itself, the components of the manufacturers of laminated technology is also very large, such as EVA glue degree is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging, affecting components
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:do solar panels have to be in direct sunlight?
- As above, but also make sure the panels you use will still produce if partially shaded. Some older panels will quit producing if you so much as put your hand over a small portion of it. Newer ones don't do this but are more expensive. As you may need more panel area to produce enough energy to fill a battery (if that is how you go) make sure you have the room/roof area for additional panels.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- but it's very interesting and I wanted to ask you. In your case this is good solution, but I saw flexible panels in OKorder much cheaper than 250$. This is the price of standard solar panel 20w. Maybe your panels with better efficiency? I know that flexible panels are less than half efficient than regular panels, thats why you need twise more area to get the same output. What is your usage of this energy in this van? I know there are many ideas of solar cars, but if this solution is efficent enough today? Thanks!
- Q:How do you store energy using a solar panel?
- Solar panel is not a energy storing device, rather it converts light energy to electrical energy and this energy either can directly used to run instruments or can be fed to battery for storing. The working of the solar panel is like the inverse action of a LED, i.e. a LED converts electrical energy in to light where as a solar panel converts light energy in to electrical energy, basically it is a P-N junction diode.
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where are solar panels used? Where in the world are solar panels used. If it is used widespread across a continent just say which continent, other than that, just name the country. So where are solar panels used often?
- Q:simple definition of how a solar panel works?
- Sunlight (photons) hit a piece of silicon and knock electrons out of it. That causes a flow of electrons, which is electrical current. simple enough? a better explanation from wikipedia: A solar cell is a device that converts the energy of sunlight directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. Sometimes the term solar cell is reserved for devices intended specifically to capture energy from sunlight such as solar panels and solar cells, while the term photovoltaic cell is used when the light source is unspecified.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- It depends on what type of solar panels you are looking for. PV panels for electricity or heating panels for hot water. For more info about hot water heating panels, check out my source.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range