Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- What they consist of is little bitty silicon particles that transport the electricity through thermal conduction. The sun's rays activate it and create a circuit. The advantage of solar energy is that it's clean and renewable. At this point in time, though, it's inefficient because you only get about 0 to 5 percent output. Also, we don't have the technology right now to save solar energy and store it into batteries so it can be used at night.
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Si is a neutral semiconductor, and, when combined with the other metals in the solar panel, it the panel polarizes, and releases electrons form one end, and accepts them back at the other. Like a water pump. Mg is not the major ingredient because it doesn't have the easily altered semiconductor properties Si does. To put it simply, Si is easier to work with.
- Q:A more efficient solar panel?
- yes it is being done. i've seen adds for such a system. on the other hand, if you had a 5 sq in Lens focused on a small cell, and a 5 sq in cell, they'd be about the same. in fact, the cell might be a bit better because (A) there wouldn't be any loss in the Lens, and (B) it might be that the solar cell would use some frequencies to which the Lens was opaque. in addition, the cost of solar cells is dropping, making the cost of the mirrors or lenses uneconomical by comparison.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- If I were to assume you could (and I don't) you'd be back feeding voltage into your breaker and probably ruin it. Or worse, start a fire somewhere on that circuit. Not to mention the need to match the Hertz AND the signal. Short answer is No, you can't do that. Not because of code - but code wouldn't allow it anyway, but because it is foolish and beyond dangerous - it's a guaranteed disaster. Hope this helps. ˚∆˚ —
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- The technology did not die out. It is in fact quite alive and well, and there exist many different manufacturers of solar panels and devices utilizing them. The problem is that the technology has not yet advanced sufficiently to generate large amounts of power with solar panels, at least not with panels of any practical size and weight. You can easily buy a panel which will trickle-charge your car's battery during the day, but nothing that can generate anywhere near the power required to actually move a car's mass at any significant speed. You would need to buy panels with a very large surface area to make any significant amount of power, and these panels would be very heavy and very expensive.
- Q:Information on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels can convert sunlight into electricity which can be used in daily life,solar panels utilize sunrays,it doesn't discharge any polluted gas,it is environment friendly,it is also cost effective,you can make money by sell the surplus electricity to your country, On question is that solar panles have to be use in where sun is abundent.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Have you looked at these other answers? Are they kidding? You can build a do it yourself solar panel for under 200 dollars and you can add another one each time you build another one. You can have 0 solar panels built for under $2000, under $2000 that right! Just go to this web site that will give you the details. Good Luck
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Check out this article. Thin film panels are the latest and greatest.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range