Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- If you put 'solar world statistics' into a search engine, you will discover that there are many statistics that are being heavily contested. Picking up the truth from among hype is the task. Solar panels typically have a rated maximum output of about 0 watts per sq metre. But actual delivery to grids of kWh would point to a number closer to 4 watts / sq M. on a 24 hour basis. Grid management is thus cautious about yield claims when history points to only /8 of rated maximum output. There may be some inappropriate expectations, when a solar roof is first powering the building, and only selling excess to the grid.
- Q:Solar panels........................?
- solar panel is a good product which can use clean energy and convert it into electricity for people use. and will decrease the pollution to the environment.
- Q:are solar panels worth buying?
- Of okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:How efficient are the solar panels....?
- Commercial monocrystalline panels are typically 8% efficient but inverters can be 65% to 90% efficient and lead acid batteries are 50% efficient at charging and 92% efficient at discharging plus they self-discharge at 3% to 20% per month.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:What is the most efficient solar panel?
- Most Solar Panels are roughtly 6% efficient. Since the sun gives out about 366 watts per square meter, a good panel would be 200+ W/square meter. If you want to save a bunch of money, I suggest you have a look at this tutorial I'm linking. The guy explains how you can assemble your panel yourself. It's far easier than I first thought !
- Q:Can you lease your property for solar panels?
- There okorder.com/... The article below gives some other creative ways to finance a PV system.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:When you get solar panels do you connect them to the grid?
- You okorder.com/ as they provide very accurate free solar quotes and break down all the incentives you will be eligible to receive, your estimated annual savings, your payback period, projected IRR, and a cash flow analysis. They taught me everything I know about solar, and I must say they're a great starting point if you're curious about what solar energy is all about.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range