HP (High Pure)
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
7200X610X25mm or 3600X610X50mm
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||Woven bag,carton or according to customer's requirement|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
High Pure Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Working Temperature:1100~1430 Celsius degree
The Ceramic Fiber Needle-punching Blanket is made through intensive needle-punching processing.The product does not contain any bond or other compositions,and also no slag inclusion content. The intensive needle-punching technics improved the fiber intertexture and the resistance performance against delamination as well as the tensile strength.It have a good high temperature shrinkage after the heat treatment of 750-950 during the producing. Beside the charicteriatics in common,it have better sound insulation performance and mechanism strength,is easy to machining and install.
Low thermal conductivity ,heat storage and heat capacity
Excellent heat insulation
Excellent chemical stability
Shock and chemical attack resistant
Low thermal conductivity and shrinkage
Resilience under working condition, Low shrinkage under high temperature
Excellent sound insulation and resistance of folding
Industrial furnace,Heat treatment,High temperature pipe
Insulating materials of boiler, turbine and nuclear power
Insulating material for face and top of industrial furnaces and heating device
Excellent sound insulation for Construction Fire protection
High temperature filter material for nonferrous metal
The Technical Specification:
| Densitykg/m3||96 128||96 128||96 128||128 160||128 160|
|Liner Shrinkage% After 24hours||-4||-3||-3||-3||-3|
|1000ºC||1000ºC||(1100ºC) ||(1250ºC) ||(1350ºC) |
|Thermal conductivityw/m.k density128Kg/m3)||0.09||0.09||0.09||0.132||0.76|
|Chemical Composition %||Al2O3||44||46||47-49||52-55||39-40|
|Size(mm)||Specification:7200X610X10-50,other according to customer's requirement|
- Q:What is ceramic fiber felt?
- Ceramic fiber felt is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Ceramic fiber needling blanket is produced by continuous blowing of resistance furnace fusion or thread throwing. It possesses excellent mechanical properties through needling and hot compression and fixation technique, and can be directly applied in thermal insulation, furnace lining or processed into folded block and block. According to raw materials and formula, aluminum silicate needling blanket is divided into: standard type(SDT), high purity type(HP), high alumina type(HA) and zirconium containing type(SZA). Application: furnace lining, heat insulation of boiler, steam turbine and nuclear power, insulation of eliminating stress during welding, fire prevention, sound-absorbing, insulation, high temperature filter medium, wicket sealing, etc.
- Q:Ceramic fiber insulation after moisture can still play a cold role?
- Then use the compressed air jet or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber. After the cotton collector sets the cotton, it forms the ceramic fiber cotton.Fiber cotton can be further processed into fiber blanket, board, paper, cloth, rope and other products.
- Q:Who knows the advantages of the far infrared ceramic fiber?
- 1. It has high efficiency and is energy saving, no smoke, no open flame. The thermal efficiency is as high as 70.1%, which increases 40% Ethan compared with the national standard. 2. It is environmental, healthy and doesn’t smoke lung. Ceramic environmental protection material, flameless combustion mode and efficient infrared thermal conversion effectively inhibit the generation and discharge of carbon monoxide and helium oxide and eliminate hazard threating human health. It doesn’t fume pot and lung; 3. It is time saving and high efficiency. The average temperature of infrared combustion surface is as high as 1100℃. The thermal radiation of infrared is penetrating, which can quickly heat the heated objects; 4. It is safe and durable, with high temperature resistance, no oxidation, no rust, no deformation, thermal cracking resistance, no clean. Using high-tech ceramic chip and combining with high-tech flexible packaging paste technique, its average service life can reach more than eight years.
- Q:What are the specifications of ceramic fiber packing?
- Ceramic fiber packing: woven by the high quality ceramic fiber line and used in heat insulating materials, it is the ideal substitute for asbestos rope. It is commonly used in the sealing of various kinds of stoves, burners, heat exchangers and the flue doors. It can also be enhanced by metal wire. Index: size (mm), reinforced material, resistant temperature 5 x5 ~ 50 x50, glass fiber: 650 °C, C5x5 ~ 50 x50, steel wire: 1260 ° C.
- Q:Who knows well about which is better in thermal insulation between aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton and asbestos?
- Certainly the asbestos has better thermal insulation effect. External wall insulation rock wool board is specially designed and manufactured for the buildings’ external wall insulation thin plastering system, and it applies to external wall insulation, energy conservation and renovation of the newly-built or existent buildings with compact structure of the concrete or brick wall as the basic foundation. External wall insulation rock wool board is dedicated to external wall insulation. As superior incombustible, fireproof and thermal insulation material, it has the advantages of higher compression resistance and tensile strength, lower hygroscopicity, good dimension stability with no thermal expansion or shrinkage, and ageing resistance. It can adapt to the external wall system, and provide many properties of effective thermal insulation and energy conservation, fire protection and extreme climate protection for buildings. Rock wool is incombustible, and won’t give out heat or toxic fumes. It can cut off the flame spread in an effective way when fire occurs. It has superior fire resistance. With superior thermal insulation and heat-shielding performance, it is capable of increasing the thermal resistance of the building envelope, reducing buildings heating and air-conditioning energy consumption, and saving energy and reducing emission. It doesn’t produce corrosion to metallic materials like carbon steel, aluminum (alloy), copper, or all kinds of building components either. It has physical properties of efficient sound absorption, noise reduction and elastic damping. With low hygroscopicity and ageing resistance, it can keep long-term stability. It is also lightweight, and easy to cut, saw and install.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber blanket?
- Ceramic fiber blanket is made from aluminum silicate fiber filament through special double needling technique. Fiber’s intertexture degree, delamination resistance, strength of extension and the surface roughness are greatly improved after the special double needling technique. Manufacturing technique: injection. According to refractory temperature, thread throwing is divided into: ordinary type, standard type, high purity type, high alumina type, aluminum zirconium type and zirconium containing type. Refractory temperature ranges from 950 to 1400 degree.
- Q:How is the ceramic fiber cotton performance?
- Ceramic fiber, integrating traditional thermal insulation materials with the excellent properties of refractory materials, is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material. Its product involves various fields and is widely used in various industrial departments. It is the basic material to improve the thermal performance of thermal equipment such as industrial furnace and heating device and achieve lightweight structure and energy saving. Performance and application: low thermal conductivity, good thermal stability and chemical stability, non-corrosiveness. Brake lining made by this fiber has good high temperature resistance and dispersion and is suitable for the mixing of all kinds of mixers. It is suitable for the brake lining with high temperature requirements, good heat recovery performance and small brake noise. Ceramic fiber is a kind of fibrous lightweight refractory material with light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, low specific heat and mechanical shock resistance and other advantages, so it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, ceramics, glass and electronics. The application of it in cutting-edge science and technology departments such as aerospace and atomic energy is also increasing. It has a very prospective future. Ceramic fiber in our country starts late, but has always maintained a momentum of sustainable development with production capacity constantly increased and product serialization achieved.
- Q:What kind of thermal insulation material is the grade of combustion performance?
- Combustion performance grade a class of thermal insulation materials, HLGX glass fiber felt, dragon flame ceramic fiber blanket, fire dragon ceramic fiber module.
- Q:Are ceramic fiber cotton poisonous?
- No poison, carpet fiber silk if coarse, there is a little prick, make the skin may itch.
- Q:How many kinds of materials are there in ceramics?
- Ceramic fiber, referred to as "ceramic fiber felt", is a kind of high temperature resistant refractory material (such as precious stones) by arc melting, compressed air sprayed with a fibrous material, also known as "ceramic fiber cotton.". Using ceramic fiber cotton, it can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range