General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- According to incomplete statistics, China produces about 70000000 tons of standard coal per year of clay bricks.
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Most are industrial ceramics, glass, metallurgy, refractory brick kiln lining. It is also widely used in high temperature electromagnetism, magnetic materials, electronic ceramics, high alumina, clay, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, lithium industry pusher-type furnace.
- Q:What's the price of clay bricks?
- Heavy clay bricks can be divided into ordinary clay brick, clay brick and low creep dense clay brick, used for lining materials in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, boiler, glass kiln, lightweight clay brick is mainly used for thermal insulation function, you will see is used where. If you want to buy the clay brick can go to Henan to see Kang Hui refractories.
- Q:Classification of refractory bricks
- Q:How to make refractory bricks? ? ?
- Solution of the production of refractory brick raw materials
- Q:What is the role of refractory brick, whether is there any books to introduce refractory bricks
- Refractory bricks are generally used to build a hearth. Such as, boiler, furnace (molten metal), air heating furnace etc, the furnace need refractory bricks to bulid.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of sintered clay bricks?
- Advantages: brick is the traditional wall materials, has high intensity and durability, but also because of its porous and has the advantages of heat insulation, sound insulation and absorption, therefore suitable for building envelope, interior walls, exterior walls, columns, arches, chimney, channel and other structures have been widely used in masonry the building, is also available in mid proper or steel wire reinforced masonry concrete structure to replace the post and lintel.
- Q:The matching ratio of masonrying refractory bricks cement
- Size of brickwork joint: Vertical and horizontal seam are 2 ~ 3 mm. The ratio of seam mud: Refractory clay mud 100%; per m3 dry, clean industrial water 400 ~ 600t/, no more than 3mm
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:What is the raw material for the production of refractory bricks?
- Refractory raw material, sodium silicate as a binder, and lightweight aggregate, magnesium sand, magnesia calcium. Magnesium Oxide, bauxite, and then lightly burn: Hard refractory clinker
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range