Order On-line Tracking
Refracotory brick is a refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces.
We provide high quality Refractory Fire Bricks that are used on wide range in the various industries like Cement, Glass and Steel. Refractory Fire Bricks are provided as per the quantity and specifications required by the customers. We provide an extensive range of Refractory Fire Bricks at reasonable prices that depend upon the quantity ordered.
Fire Clay Brick Features:
1. Good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, good insulation performance.
2. Low bulk density, good integrity, high mechanical strength.
3. Good thermal shock stability, good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4. Good volume stability at high temperature.
5. Low water absorption rate, low creeping rate.
6. Natural clay products, could be shaped freely, non-radioactive and environmentally friendly.
7. Two casted method: down draft kiln and tunnel kiln. General sintering temperature: 1280-1350 degrees.
Fire Clay Brick Application:
1. Widely used in various kilns due to its cheapness and general tray package
2. All parts of furnace lining for middle and small capacity blast furnace.
3. Low temperature parts of waste incinerators and glass melting furnaces, etc.
4. Widely used in metallurgy, construction (glass and cement), chemical industry, electric power and machine building.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|