1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:When using high alumina refractory brick, what are the reasons leading to the decline of the performance of high alumina brick?
- The excess air coefficient is controlled in 1, in order to prevent producing water cracks in the production of high aluminum refractory brick from, control the water absorption of 2 grade clinker of bauxite with high alumina below 4%-5%. 1-1,the water absorption of the tube mill should also be controlled below 6%, and adjust thermotechnical, making the high alumina refractory brick burning be in the stable weak oxidizing atmosphere. should be 2
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- The burner block is heavy, its using temperature is high, while thermal insulation brick is light and its using temperature is lower than heavy brick.
- Q:Why are clay bricks used when buildings are below zero? Frost heaving, water absorption, or something?
- The clay brick has a certain strength, and has better heat insulation and sound insulation performance, and the interior wall of the winter can not appear condensation phenomenon, and the price is low. Although a variety of new wall materials are emerging, clay bricks will still be used as a main material for masonry work in the future
- Q:What type of refractory brick won't deform or crackbe for a long time in the temprature of about 1600 degrees?
- 1. , mullite poly light ball brick type, andalusite brick type: MJ-1600 MJ-1700 the temperature is higher than 1600 C. 3, the refractory bricks that won't deform or crack in the 1600 degrees Celsius for a long time includs the following several commonly used bricks: GMZ-80 GMZ-75 the temperature is higher than 1650 DEG C, 2, corundum mullite brick type
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- refractory castable integrally casting
- Q:Clay brick, red brick, always fried brick how to do?
- Red brick fired, try using a bubble, if not burst, you can use.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks? ? ?
- Can knock, use angle grinder to slowly cut off the glaze layer outside the refractory brick, and then use hand to gently tap, to compare the complete China to do the work of the destruction of the situation
- Q:What is the role of refractory brick, whether is there any books to introduce refractory bricks
- Just as its name implies it is a fire burning, making stove is very good
- Q:How much refractory material is required for 1 million tons of coke oven
- This depends on the number of specific cubic, different factory designs different boiler, we need volume to caculate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range