General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the life of an old fashioned refractory brick kiln transformed into a flat topped tunnel kiln?
what material should be used to transform the old fashioned refractory bricks vault kiln to flat tunnel kiln, and how long is the service life?
- High alumina brick and hanging brick are ok.
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What are 85 bricks, 95 bricks and standard bricks? What are the specifications?
- Chinese in the spring and Autumn period has created a square and brick, Qin and Han Dynasties brick technology and production scale, quality and variety have significant development, known as "Qin Zhuanhan tile".
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:What material are used to burn firebrick?
- Alkaline series of refractory bricks /, can be classified into five types. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (white clay) or other refractory materials. Refractory brick according to the composition of refractory material, that is, silicon aluminum refractory brick / carbon containing refractory brick / thermal insulation refractory brick/ zirconium containing refractory brick /
- Q:How to choose the proper refractory bricks when buying the refractory bricks?
- Crack condition. 4. 6. Inspection of dimensions. Conditions of pits and swells and lack of edges or angles. The inspection of refractory bricks' appearance quality and the condition of the affecting with damp.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- Silicon carbide composite brick, series of refractory casting material, etc.. In addition to choose above refractories, suggested to put the thermal insulative alkali-resistant clay bricks or ordinary clay brick on the front and back kilneyes, use high strength alkali-resistant clay bricks or alkali resistant castables for arching the roof , insulating brick vault series: use direct- bonded magnesia-chrome brick in burning zone and high alumina brick in decomposing belt. if it is cement kiln then use skilled production line of 2000 tons, combined with silicon carbide brick
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
- Q:should clay or refractory cement be used to lay refractory bricks?
- structure strength of this brick lining is not good, apply some refractory mud, only use some virgin clay and corundum, many of the traditional approaches are very simple, mullite and carbon slurry, the specific products are selected according to the selected material and water glass or organic binder. binding agent can choose phosphate, silica and high alumina, clay is one part of the refractory clay, there are many kinds of refractory slurry according to the material, clay-based mud does use refractory cement and corrosion resistance is low
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range