General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Can lime rotary kiln refractory brick kiln be hung with klin coating?
- Should prevent the rotary kiln from being damaged; why hang kiln coating on the rotary kiln; try to avoid the big knot; 5; maintain the integrity of flame shape; burn top fire; should be hung; to prolong the service life of the refractory brick; steel plate is unable to withstand the high temperature, strengthen calcination control; adjust the high temperature region; let the big block out in time; avoid burning the fire. . Preparation equipment manufacturers 4, find the correct operating parameters of rotary kiln according to the experience; often keep the temperature above 1450 DEG C in the container; what is the reason for the rotary kiln coating; and add a layer of strong protective layer on the surface; the cylinder of the rotary kiln cylinder is made of steel plate; this is only the first step to determine the safe operation of the rotary kiln; avoid damage or smash the rotary kiln coating. 2; measures should be taken to prevent the kiln coating fall off because of the stop of the kiln and the changing of sudden hotness and sudden cold; burn the top fire; raw materials of appropriate preparation ingredients . We need to know the the rotary kiln, make up in time. The fire resistance and thickness of refractory bricks are limited. 6; in the inside of the building with a layer of refractory brick. 8. Observe and adjust frequently; and can reduce the heat loss outward; control the fire; we take 8 steps to perfectly protect the rotary kiln: how to protect the kiln skin that is hung well; improve coal mouth structure; important operation method of long-term effective rate of safety energy-saving ball mill the work will be interrupted; deterioration, strengthen equipment maintenance of retary kiln, after hanging the rotary kiln skin; ensure clinker grain is fine and uniform; improve the thermal efficiency for the benefit of kiln skin sticking, must treat in time ;
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- According to incomplete statistics, China produces about 70000000 tons of standard coal per year of clay bricks.
- Q:Can mud and salt be used as refractory materials
- Definitely not, the refractory temperature of soil just is more than 800 degrees, it belongs to eutectic mixture
- Q:how much is the content of the high alumina of refractory brick?
- linear change on reheating is small and Slag resistance is good, matte smelting, good thermal shock resistance used refractory materials should be resistant to high temperature: In front of the furnace, the temperature can reach 1800, copper blowing. The maximum temperature in the smelting furnace area is on the top, pyro-refining and electrorefining, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome castable, magnesia alumina brick. The commonly used refractory materials is direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, which has large volume density. manufacturing technique of copper smelting consists of five parts, Clay brick
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- high alumina brick, according to the aluminum content, is divided into four grades, the aluminum content of the first grade is no less than 75%, also called the special high alumina brick; the aluminum content of the second grade is no less than 65%, the third grade is no less than 55%; the aluminum content of super high aluminium brick is more than 85%; If the shape is very irregular, it is usually called the super special high alumina brick. in short, there is a universal type of high alumina brick except for standard high alumina brick, customised according to the specific appliction of the kiln.
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- 1200---1750 of the refractory bricks, below 1000 degrees of red brick brick is ok.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- use refractory bricks and plastic refractory
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range