General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- The hook structure, or masonry concrete beams.
- Q:Are refractory bricks poisonous?
- Zirconium minerals are often associated with other minerals in the mining, because the bricks are basically burned under more than 1 thousand degree. But some of the bricks contain heavy metal elements chromium. Some of the brick contains zirconium, the vast majority are very safe, and heavy metal elements have a certain toxicity, there are many kinds of refractory bricks that the nature is very stable, and the associated minerals are generally radioactive
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:Which is better for tunnel kiln suspended ceiling, refractory brick or ceramic fiber module ?
- use ceramic fiber precast block
- Q:How to distinguish between sintered clay brick and sintered coal gangue brick
- Sintered coal gangue brick with coal gangue as main raw material, sintering after selection, crushing, molding, drying and baking into non clay brick. The raw materials division, brick making raw materials for all coal gangue, coal gangue brick is full. But some coal gangue by plasticity index, sintering properties and harmful chemical composition and other reasons, not the whole production of coal gangue brick, in general to be adding a small amount of clay, shale or fly ash brick by improve the performance of raw materials, production from coal gangue and clay, coal gangue and fly ash or coal gangue and shale as raw material the coal gangue brick.
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:Development prospect of refractory bricks
- Should increase the intensity of adjusting; masonry method is improper, excessive pressure damages the refractory brick, and its ingredients. In use, to reduce the consumption of refractories clinker. Use pleonaste bricks to replace magnesia chrome bricks directly, after deliberation, the experts present agree unanimously to adopt the draft standard, meet the needs of the new situation, to promote the cement kiln refractory standardization, small thermal expansion rate, fluctuation of product quality, good thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick. Of course, in the process of testing, automation level is low, saving energy. The reasons of refractory life is not high are that the production equipment of manufacturers are out-dated; fine management level is low, some companies began to develop energy-saving products, cultivate leading enterprises. Reduce the heat consumption of clinker tons, which effectively avoid the chrome pollution in the next few years, will promote the elimination of backward production equipment. To increase cooperation efforts on industry, education and research, to promote industry to develop to large-scale and intensification the requirement of firing and fuel In order to solve the problem of short service life of refractory material, the size deviation is large, cement enterprises should take measures aiming at the process conditions and raw material of cement kiln.
- Q:The furnace refractory bricks are burnt into ash, what material can resist higher temperature than the refractory brick
- refractory bricks, common clay brick, clay brick, high alumina brick and corundum brick
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range