General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- It should be classified based on the production materials of refractory brick! In addition to ordinary light brick (cenosphere material), mullite poly light ball, there is lightweight high aluminum brick, lightweight clay brick, diatomite brick etc.!
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of clay bricks?
- Advantages of clay bricks1. clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete.2. waste bricks can also be used as aggregate for concrete.3. fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:Do refractory bricks resist corrosion and sulfur?
- The refractory brick just plays the role of resisting high temperature and insulating heat.
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- The production of clay brick destroys 500 thousand mu per year
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- with the increase of the fire temperature and other indicators, Al2O3 content is also improving. the general content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is more than 60% .
- Q:What is the heating temperature in the test method of thermal shock resistance of refractory bricks
- 1, quenching (air cooling or water cooling), after the completion of the specified number of times. 2, maintain 20min, introduce the following types briefly. 3, repeated testing and record the times of the material produces macro cracks. The thermal shock resistance is shown by the times of thermal cycle of damaging half of the heated end face, quenching(air cooling or water cooling ) there are many expressions and testing methods of the thermal shock resistance, and then dry. Put the heating end surface of standard size brick((200~230mm) X (100~150 m K (50~100mm) claw)into the preheated to 1100 DEG C 50mm in furnace, quenching (air or water), then quenching in room temperature water for 3min, measured the maximum temperature of sample surface produces cracks. After the temperature of the material rises to a predetermined temperature, the ratio of residual anti-bending strength and anti-bending strength at room temperature before heat shock, after the material rises to various temperatures, measure its strength retention rate.
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- magnesia-carbon brick, you can also use MgO-Al2O3 castable, it is good too.
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- When building the foundation, use Mu10 new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar! This is the construction!
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range