General Information of Fireclay brick SK30
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance。
Our Fireclay bricks SK38 are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK30
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK30
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK30
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for small blast furnaces and the stack for big blast furnaces.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:How are shale porous bricks and clay porous bricks distinguished?
- Weathering resistance is better than clay brickDue to differences in clay shale and its performance, the national standard requires shale weathering properties than clay bricks.
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- Refractory brick produce dust hazards if it is broken, It is also should be paid attention to that if is refractory brick containing chromium, which will easily produce Cr VI when met with water, Cr^6+ material produced by magnesia chrome bricks is difficult to be damaged in the environment, which in many cases will exist in nature for a long time, continue to endanger human health. Chromite, as the raw materials to make magnesia-chrome brick, often exists in the form of trivalence (Cr203), is not toxic, nor carcinogenic, but in the cement rotary kiln high temperature oxidation atmosphere, it reacts with alkali metal oxide in cement materials, will produce chromic acid and alkali acid which is harmful to people's health. There are MgOIn contained in broken magnesia-chrome bricks, whose water solution is weakly alkalinity and generally will not easily produce K2cr207. K2Cr04 is a kind of weak oxidaiblity chemical compound, which has high chemical stability. It is very difficult to be reverted to non-toxic trivalent chromium when it blends into the environment. In many cases, these chemical compounds containing Cr VIcompounds will exist in nature stably, causing long-term pollution to the environment. This kind of harm is sustainable. The second reason that is very serious is that the high grade chrome ore is less and less in the world, forcing refractory manufacturers to find and develop
- Q:how much is the content of the high alumina of refractory brick?
- linear change on reheating is small and Slag resistance is good, matte smelting, good thermal shock resistance used refractory materials should be resistant to high temperature: In front of the furnace, the temperature can reach 1800, copper blowing. The maximum temperature in the smelting furnace area is on the top, pyro-refining and electrorefining, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome castable, magnesia alumina brick. The commonly used refractory materials is direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, which has large volume density. manufacturing technique of copper smelting consists of five parts, Clay brick
- Q:Is the diameter of 2.5 meters of the calcium aluminate powder rotary kiln referred to the inner diameter of the refractory brick?
- No, it should be outer diameter.
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Build a big mushroom, and build the legs as square
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:how to distinguish the quality of high alumina refractory brick when you buy it ?
- see the gap between the bricks and between kiln roof and kiln wall, etc.. 6, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size, appropreate matching of high alumina powder and high aluminous aggregate and other materials, the drying and time, and the mud trapped material humidity 1. 7, to reach the requirements of production. 4, the order of loading Pei brick into kiln . should prevent the lack of a scene , the requirement , mixing time, different procedure and the order of the adding of raw materials of high alumina brick. 3, drawing plan and lack of edge of high alumina brick . 5
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range