General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Would you please tell me how to use the simple method to identify shale brick, clay brick?
- Is the shale as raw material for high temperature baked bricks using shale and coal gangue, clay brick not dense surface, general clay brick for load-bearing structure, relatively thick, single shape; shale brick shapes, shapes with holes, in non bearing structure.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite
- Q:Are buildings allowed to use red bricks?
- Is the red brick with clay, shale, coal gangue as raw materials, crushing, mixing kneading with artificial or mechanical pressing, sintering and building bricks after drying at 900 centigrade temperature by oxidizing flame firing. Also called clay brick. Red brick technical specifications are generally from 75 to 100. Ordinary fired brick (red brick) is also called standard brick. The size is 240*115*53. (mm) red colour, sometimes dark. Ordinary clay brick has a certain strength and durability, but also because of its porous and has a certain insulation, heat insulation, sound insulation and other advantages. Therefore, it is suitable for wall materials and masonry columns, arches, chimneys, floors and foundations. Old buildings use it as building materials. Invented by the Romans, many of the remaining classical structures in Europe had red brick and brick roofs and walls.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- Professional furnaceman who can weld pins in the boiler steel plate is needed when have the bricklaying, mortar overflowing, connect with the refractory brick
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- Electric is ok
- Q:Can mud and salt be used as refractory materials
- Definitely not, the refractory temperature of soil just is more than 800 degrees, it belongs to eutectic mixture
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- MU10 is the strength of bricks, and M7.5 is the strength of cement mortar.
- Q:buliding method of refractory bricks in boilers
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Now all use castable refractory, the outer layer is generally pouring refractory castable, the inside layer is a heat insulation castable refractory.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range