General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What refractory mortar is better if masonrying 4 meters height and 114 mm width of refractory brick
- Use high aluminum refractory cement!
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- High temperature prevention, warmth keeping and heat insulation.
- Q:How to test the various components of the refractory brick?
- If you want to know the chemical compound components, you can do the analysis of meteorological chromatography, and then testing, if you just want to detect contents of elements, you can do a XRF, but you should smash, grind and homogenize the refractory bricks. The specific operation process is not convenient to describe in detail, that is, X ray diffraction, through X ray fluorescence analysis, you can know that the elements and contents contained in it, if you want to understand its internal structure, you can also do a XRD
- Q:Can thick steel plate be used instead of the furnace inside the refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. The steel plate is a kind of heat conduction material which hasn't heat insulation, which should be based on the working environment.
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Increase will reduce the amount of fuel added to the kiln, then the temperature will change.
- Q:Why is the brick instead of solid clay brick
- Shale brick, shale hollow brick, shale brick, high insulation, water wall and other types of modular brick. Has the advantages of high strength, thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound insulation and other characteristics, in order to shale as the main building materials brick construction, is the biggest advantage of shale brick and clay brick traditional construction method is exactly the same, without any additional special ` construction facilities, special tools, is the best substitute for traditional clay solid brick.
- Q:Why should the clay bricks be watered first when they are building masonry walls?
- Sintered clay brick because there are a lot of capillary, in the dry state water absorption ability is very strong, if you don't use water, water in the mortar will soon be sucked out of the brick, mortar workability is reduced, operation is difficult to spread the real tile.
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range