General Information of Fireclay brick UNF46
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Permanent Linear Change(1430℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF46
Fireclay brick UNF46 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Generally, refractory bricks use clay refractory mortar, raw material and clinker are halves
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of clay bricks?
- Advantages of clay bricks1. clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete.2. waste bricks can also be used as aggregate for concrete.3. fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:90 porous brick and ordinary shale brick, clay brick difference
- Porous brick refers to clay, shale and fly ash as the main raw material, porous brick after molding, roasting and hole rate of not less than 15%~30%, the pass is a round hole or non circular hole, the small size and number of loading sintered porous brick has a rectangular or circular hole, is not equivalent to as long as the bricks some hole. The utility model can directly replace the sintered clay brick, and is widely used for various bearing, thermal insulation, bearing and frame filling construction walls with wide popularization and application prospect.
- Q:What mud is the refractory brick made of?
- Firing with refractory clay, the main component is AI2O3
- Q:How many years are the service life of chimney lining refractory brick?
- Capacitance magnesite, seawater magnesite, should be the alkaline refractory brick, magnesia-alumina spinel can absorb hydrogen fluoride, generally are magnesia brick, magnesium iron ore, forsterite, dolomite, magnesium dolomite, magnesium silica sand, magnesia-chorme spinel and magnesia chrome sand: Magnesia mineral, magnesium calcium sand, magnesite, magnesium dolomite sand, dolomite, mainly is cordierite
- Q:How many squares of a ton refractory bricks?
- About 2 tons , general one square clay brick is about 2 tons, from 2, one square corundum brick or magnesia bricks can reach 3 tons, it should say one square is how many tons. if it is high aluminum, then see the content of aluminum. It mainly sees what refractory bricks, because the volume and density of refractory bricks are relatively large.2 tons to 2
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:air-cooled razheng times of magnesia-alumina spinel refractory bricks
- The ingredients are magnesium, oxygen, and aluminum. the components of spinel refractory can be magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive aluminium oxide, or magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive magnesium oxide. excessive magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide can form magnesia-alumina spinel in above 1700 degrees.
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Easily weathered. There is no obvious difference in the usage between fired pavingbricks and refractory bricks; sintered bricks are generally used for residential road and landscape engineering, they do not fade; refractory bricks are used for all kinds of kiln constructions in plant: It is not anti-freeze (when the temperature is below the zero degree, the brick will easily "blister" in the saturated state), the reasons are high compressive strength and high temperature zone' heat insulation and so on. Fired pavingbrick is a powerful vacuum extrusion type. Fire suppression road brick is high temperature furnace brick, which is not suitable to be used as road brick. Its characteristics are: Wear resistance and freeze-thaw resistance (the anti freeze-thaw cycle of brick is more than 50 times in saturated state), non weathering, sidewalks, short service life. Sintered brick belongs to the building material, refractory brick belongs to the industrial kiln material, which is easy to moss
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- It will be better to use refractory bricks for long term because of its high temperature resistance
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range