General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Are clay bricks radioactive?
- Basically, any substance has radiation, because natural conditions contain a lot of radioactive particles, and even the body itself has reflective particles, such as carbon 14, but the dose is safe.
- Q:How to test the various components of the refractory brick?
- It is difficult to distinguish if it is mixed together, fully smashing and mixing. Then assay. Or testing after smashing and separating.
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:Do refractory bricks need to be sent to the lab to test after arriving the site?
- Generally speaking, as long as the use of temperature is not higher than 1500 degrees, it is not required to do the test, even if the ordinary refractory brick temperature is about 1500. If the temperature is high, then you do test to determine what kind of texture of refractory brick you need
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- You can use ceramic fiber module
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:The stove which made of refractory bricks and fireclays will produce cracks after being used. How to solve this problem?
- The use of low expansion materials will be better. But as for the stove, the appearance of crack is attributed to the selected materials or the environment. And when the temperature is not high, there still seems to be crack, so through expansion joint reservation, not allowing itself to crack
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Heat insulation cotton is laid behind refractory brick.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range