General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:th choose of different refractory bricks in the rotary kiln
- According to the characteristics of each belt, magnesium chromium brick. Take the most kiln foe example, the configuration of kiln refractory is not the same, the burning of the product is not the same. there are many kinds of rotary kiln. magnesia bricks are generally used in high temperature zone, anti-stripping alumina brick,silmo brick are used in temperate zone, clay brick is mainly used in low temperature zone. generally inlet and the outlet use corundum mullite, wear-resistant castable, spinel brick,etc. select brick of proper performance, but also take into account the economy
- Q:can castable refractory replace refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- depend on where you use, rotary kiln is not a good place to use it. it can repair the kiln.
- Q:What are the main constituents in non clay brick sintering?
- Sintered clay brick, it is through the mining soil, brick making, modulation, drying, roasting and cooling produced, roasting coal amount is solid sintered clay brick coal blending amount of 20-60%, the amount of coal to ensure product's surface.
- Q:Clay brick, red brick, always fried brick how to do?
- Small white stones, such as Magnesium Oxide and limestone (calcium carbonate). Take "containing limestone" (calcium carbonate) stones, after firing, into lime (calcium oxide), put a long time, absorb the moisture in the air, will cause the lime (calcium oxide) reduction, volume expansion, resulting in fried brick.
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Use rectangle at the bottom and knife type for the top. trapezoid for junction.
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:What are the differences between fired brick and clay brick?
- Clay brick is a kind of sintered brick, which is made of clay as raw material. Clay brick, ceramic tile and rock sheet brick also belong to sintered brick, so the range of sintered brick is wide.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range