General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- It should be classified based on the production materials of refractory brick! In addition to ordinary light brick (cenosphere material), mullite poly light ball, there is lightweight high aluminum brick, lightweight clay brick, diatomite brick etc.!
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite
- Q:With what three clay brick clay brick with six holes under what circumstances?
- Without strict restrictions, the main difference is in the bulk density.
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- the proportion of raw materials of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks. chain of various types of products
- Q:Why is there cracks in the use of refractory bricks?
- Several reasons for the emergence of cracks: (1) temperature difference stress (2) mechanical stress (3) crystal type change stress
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- refractory materials not only refers to the refractory brick, but also includes like castable refractory and a number of bulk cargo and ramming mass The desulfurization agent belongs to metallurgical auxiliary material
- Q:The stove which made of refractory bricks and fireclays will produce cracks after being used. How to solve this problem?
- The use of low expansion materials will be better. But as for the stove, the appearance of crack is attributed to the selected materials or the environment. And when the temperature is not high, there still seems to be crack, so through expansion joint reservation, not allowing itself to crack
- Q:In tunnel kiln, what is the meaning of refractory proportion 2.0?
- The proportion of refractory bricks is related to the density.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range