General Information of Fireclay brick SK32
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK32
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK32
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK32
Fireclay brick is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- Heat insulation
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- The raw material determines the production process; the output determines the kiln type; the technology determines the quality and quantity.
- Q:What is the refractory temperature of refractory bricks?
- First look at the used parts of refractory brick, anti stripping performance, these are the most basic performance factors, the refractory temperature of high alumina brick is 1770 -1790 degree, the refractory temperature of clay brick is 1380-1570 DEG C, record the anti acid corrosion data of refractory bricks, the compressive strength of refractory bricks, at the same time, you should analyze each part of the furnace pH index and sintering temperature of working. When purchasing refractory bricks, you need to pay attention to many factors, high temperature creep property, softening temperature under a fixed load, 6548, volume stability at high temperature. Because the production of the product is affected by the weather and fuel energy, etc.. 186, select the suitable refractory bricks
- Q:How many degrees of refractory brick if its surface turns red, how to test the temperature of refractory brick after it is burnt to red.
- But it depends on materials; for example, if clay brick is pink, it calls underburnt temperature is 700 degrees -900 degrees, paste red is called overdo temperature 1350 degrees -1390 degree, if the color turns heavier, it will be deformation. there are many reasons for refractory bricks sintering
- Q:How to distinguish between sintered clay brick and sintered coal gangue brick
- Because the main component of fly ash is some very small hollow or solid glass beads, the apparent density is very small, so the fly ash brick has light weight and good thermal insulation and sound absorption performance. The use of fly ash to make bricks, the consumption of fly ash is large, the proportion of fly ash in China's fired brick has been increased by more than 40%. The use of sintered fly ash brick can save energy, protect land resources and protect the environment. Therefore, it is one of the industrial projects that the state should give priority to and support.
- Q:the refractory brick in glass furnace burner was burning, the bricks on both sides of the fire hole were burning the blocked it, what will cause brick burning?
- The firebrick in glass melting furnace is mainly consisted of zircon brick, other ordinary refractory materials can not effectively prevent the erosion of glass solution. Because the glass melting liquid is eutectic mixture compared to the refractory bricks, it penetrates into the refractory brick and reduces its original performance, simply speaking, the glass melting liquid dissolves the refractory bricks as eutectic mixture .
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- It should be the length of the turn. I'm not sure if it is right.
- Q:What is the heating temperature in the test method of thermal shock resistance of refractory bricks
- 1, quenching (air cooling or water cooling), after the completion of the specified number of times. 2, maintain 20min, introduce the following types briefly. 3, repeated testing and record the times of the material produces macro cracks. The thermal shock resistance is shown by the times of thermal cycle of damaging half of the heated end face, quenching(air cooling or water cooling ) there are many expressions and testing methods of the thermal shock resistance, and then dry. Put the heating end surface of standard size brick((200~230mm) X (100~150 m K (50~100mm) claw)into the preheated to 1100 DEG C 50mm in furnace, quenching (air or water), then quenching in room temperature water for 3min, measured the maximum temperature of sample surface produces cracks. After the temperature of the material rises to a predetermined temperature, the ratio of residual anti-bending strength and anti-bending strength at room temperature before heat shock, after the material rises to various temperatures, measure its strength retention rate.
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range