General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- Clay insulation bricks are general according to the different origins of raw materials, not the same
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Sintered bricks belong to a type of refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Refractory bricks are mostly used as furnace lining in high temperature industry. Such as the iron and steel industry blast furnace, hot blast furnace, converter; colored reverberatory furnace
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
- Q:What is the specific heat of a refractory bricks (clay)?
- Approximately it's about 2000; M3 specific heat is wrong with this argument, two degree clay is 1730 degrees, three degree clay is 1690 degrees, clay bricks are mixture, bulk density, 1900KG/, only elementary substance has specific heat refractoriness.
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- Clearly pointed out that bricks are MU10's new clay bricks, cement mortar gradation is M7.5, according to this ratio to configure the construction
- Q:What kind of refractory material is used in the furnace when the boiler reaches more than 1200 degrees?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Refractory brick tunnel kiln, but if you want fire magnesia-chrome bricks, it may soon be finished, but the energy saving effect is good, using mullite bricks to sinter high alumina brick tunnel kiln burning zone is ok. Of course, if sintering is different, the refractotry bricks require different the kiln shape of tunnel kiln, preheating zone and cooling zone use high alumina brick and clay brick. what kind of products will be sintered in the future, clay brick firing zone had better use alumina hollow ball brick and mullite bricks How high the daily design capacity to achieve, thermal insulation can not be ignored, if firing silica brick, then I am afraid there are only few finished burning bricks, what 's the purpose of the actual operation of the tunnel kiln you will build Different design of tunnel kiln use different brick, generally sintering high alumina brick and clay brick require good kiln, the cost is also very different, for example, because although the cost is higher, in addition operation is very important for the using effect and service life of the furnace, but the design of kiln type must be reasonable, otherwise it can not reach the expected effect, for example, the highest sintering temperature to achieve
- Q:Can someone tell me the refractory brick in the boiler mixed with what material to build the wall, and what proportion?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range