|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Slate tile?
- I would definitely remove the paint. Use a ceramic tile type of adhesive not mortar.Use a coarse notched trowel The grout lines should be as close as possible. It will look better not to be a contrasting color, better a black or grey. To keep the slate from slipping, you just will have to lay a few at a time, let the adhesive set up and do some, more and so on. You will get an idea of how many to do at a time by just working with them.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- This tile is hard to get up. It comes on a 12 x 12 paper mesh, so getting one up doesn't help with the next one. The good news is that if you could clean it up, it has a wonderful retro look. You can buy grout colorant and that would be the easiest soloution. (Dark charcoal would be best. Black grout is almost as hard to keep as white.) If you are really tired of looking at it and you can't be convinced to pull it up, you can put a thin layer of quik crete on top of it and start with another floor altogether, IF raising the lever nearly 1/2 won't interfere with the doors or cause people to trip as they come into the bath. The thinnest floor tile is about 1/4 thick, and these will be small tiles again, on the order of what you have. You can get 1 x 1's, 2 x 2's, and 3 x3's squares, in porcelain, in a variety of colors. (They are designed for shower floors.) The next thinnest, yet larger floor tiles are going to be about 3/8 thick. By the time you have quik crete and mastic, you are looking at a 1/2 rise in floor height. If you start going over 12 x 12 sizes, the tiles get thicker still. Whatever tiles you select, make sure they have some texture and are designed for floors. (You don't want to install a hazard, slipping the first time you have wet feet.) You should be able to find how-to books about tile demo and installation at big home stores like Lowe's and Home Depot.
- Q:Two tiles came off in the bathroom...?
- This must be wall tiles. Just tell mom what happen and then mom will know how it happen and get it fixed, They may have to remove few more tiles to fix this if same tiles are not available. It is time to fix the faucet too. Just do not let her find out on her own that it is broken. She may lecture you a little but that is the part of growing up(fault or no fault), but if you do not let her know then you will have more water damage and she will be more mad at you becase it will cost lots more to fix.
- Q:toilet floor/wall tiles?
- based on what I've read, I don't understand why you think you need to move the toilet flange to tile?
- Q:My tile won't get clean!?
- Try a Magic Eraser Sponge by Mr. Clean. They are amazing. I use them everywhere in my house.They get rid of crayon marks,soap scum, and scuffs, anything really .They are very inexpensive, in the home cleaning aisle.
- Q:Decoration living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with what kind of tiles good?
- Now the decoration is generally only two kinds of specifications of the kitchen and bathroom with 600 * 600 on the cut and paste the living room with 800 * 800 As for what brand is based on your economic capacity to determine the price from 30 yuan to 260 yuan per brick
- Q:What happens if you clean your porcelain ceramic tiles with Vinegar and water but you use more vinegar then?
- No vinegar will not hurt your ceramic tile. You may want to rinse it off if you use to much vinegar.
- Q:is tiled floor the best flooring for people with pets?
- Ceramic tile ,yes one of the better floorings. The main draw back is the grout. If un sealed or sealer is wearing off. The moisture from pet accidents ( and you ll have them once in awhile) can soak in to the grout. I consider sheet vinyl a better bet all around with pets. Easier to clean and it won t soak in, except at the perimeter, which all flooring will. Vinyl tiles , not so since they have an unprotected grout line at each tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.GL
- Q:can i tile over tiles?
- Well i would highly recomend not tileing over tile. It would be harder to replace over all and im not sure if its code
- Q:Laminate wood floors or tile?
- Quality laminate is a good way to go. Although you can get a good tile for the same price as a good laminate, the tile labor per s/f is about double and you ll most likely need a backer board ( unless your on slab completely) this is about the same price for s/f as a laminate. Which makes tile up to 3xs the cost of good laminate. I personally favor tile since thats the bulk of my trade for 20 years but with that amount 0f s/f to do I d do laminate because of the ease of cleaning.Dust mopping with a spray mist ( NO mopping) is very easy. So if you have kids, dogs or don t want the extra cleaning , a good laminate is the way to go. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range